Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Taps

CAMSHAFT

Taps  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which side is your Hot Tap on

• The Right
    • The Left

no - to the botty washes

wouldn't that make a mess on the floor?? Or do you have to sit in the sink??

Well, under the sink where at the base of the tap you normally see two pipes going in for hot and cold water, a third is there which goes out to a shower hose with a small shower head at the end that hangs on the wall by the toilet, i.e. you 'stay seated during the process'.

When you turn the tap on, water comes out as normal, but depress the button on the shower head and hey presto, the tap stops and the shower head starts (and stops when you let go). Easy to control (use your imagination), instant, no hassle and no need for a second white porcelain thing even if you had the space. It’s really convenient and women especially appreciate it for a couple of other reasons I won’t go into. After a decade with it, I’d feel dreadful without it I must say.

If you ever see this system, it's good to remember that the towel near the toilet is the botty towel -- use the one nearest the sink for you face!!

Ah - I see, I was imaging our bathroom, you wouldn't be able to reach as the sink isn't next to the toilet! Seems a good idea I suppose :huh:

What's all this with the age of houses that people keep posting??? My house is 110 this year and all the hot taps are the left - exactly where I put them :lol:

if it was on the left to start with , he may of used those flexi pipes and crossed them over. the hot will come through whatever pipe its connected to from the bolier etc, no matter where you put the taps.

if it was on the left to start with , he may of used those flexi pipes and crossed them over. the hot will come through whatever pipe its connected to from the bolier etc, no matter where you put the taps.

but that would just be daft :blink::wacko:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links