Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

If Anyone Has Some Spare Time In April

LORD_ED

With the 8th annual Gumball 3000 just around the corner, we are pleased to announce that the last few places on this years

event are still available.

This years event is the biggest ever going 'around the world' in just 8 days. With legs in Europe, Asia and America this will be a

truly ground breaking event - almost a complete fantasy James Bond tour incorporating the most glamorous locations, private

jets, 3 continents, palaces, 5 star hotels, incredible parties, amazing driving, F1 circuits and even finishing at the Playboy

Mansion.

You can see an animation of the route on the 2006 page of the Gumball3000 website www.gumball3000.com

With the media already eager to get involved. There will also be a TV series, documentary and Hollywood feature film off the

back of the 2006 Rally!

With cars ranging from Bugatti Veryons and one off Ferraris driven by Arab sheiks to eccentric car enthusiasts in 1970s

Holdens, this year will provide the most amazing mix of cars ever to be seen together, a true spectacle for participants and

crowd alike, this really will go down as being the most talked about event of the year. With 250,000 fans watching last years

start we are expecting even bigger crowds this year. The rally is set to start at Regents Street on the 30th April so make sure

that date is in your diary.

"Gumball is the coolest thing around." Jay Leno, on the NBC Tonight Show, talking to Gumballer and Oscar winning actor,

Adrien Brody.

" I had the ride of my life, Gumball is awesome." Supermodel Caprice

There are only 10 spaces remaining and this years entrance fee is £40,000 (which includes everything except petrol and

speeding fines for 2 people) for an event that will go down in history with memories that will last a lifetime. This really will be an

unmissable experience! To register you interest for this event please log on to www.gumball3000.com and fill in an application

form. Although any car can enter, we give preference to those with the most interesting, rare or exotic cars (- remember that an

Ice Cream Van or Robin Reliant has as much weight as a Ferrari Enzo!)

See you on the startline!

Regards

Maximillion Cooper

just recieved this, unfortunately my cars booked in for a service that week, otherwise id do it

That sounds amazing!! that will definately be the best gumball yet, I know a few of the guys over on IMOC have done the gumball, I had planned on doing it in 2007/2008 but if it keeps going up in price like that, I don't think I'll bother. I was prepared to pay the 10k fee but 40k!! I'll need to have a look at the piggy bank and copper jar!

On the up side I don't think you could have more fun for 40K to be honest...that really would be mind blowing!!!

i begged max last year for a plca for about 30 minutes got one, stumped up a deposit, got all excite dsaid bye then thought wtf i cant afford to do that and cancelled straight away again

Man I thought it was just a crazy film I used to watch as a kiddie. In fact I purchased it on DVD a couple of years ago for my Ned son, as my brother and I were always quoting bits of it to each other. Wow again

ON an unrelated topic but mad all the same my made is in the SIDC and they are talking about a John O'Groats to Lands End run to raise money for charity. Now that would be mad no?

it would lose soem of the spirit, the thing with the gumball and cannonball is dependin on what country ut in measn u cant lose ur liceence. ppl have tried uk runs and they are not the sam, not the same oarties, cars ppl it dosnt seem to translate

Its all about the international aspect of it, meeting different cultures, people that have nothing in common apart from cars, parties and travelling. If its full of people from the UK it would be !Removed! boring.

The Cannonball race in itself is just a cheap version of the Gumball but with no where near the amount of fun/ adrenalin/ crazyness...even the cars are less exotic, meaning joe average can do it and thats not what its about.

gumball i sthe only way, i thinknthis round the world onw will be a one off, can u imagine aferrari lasting that long flat out?? also its too expensive now a goo quote about gumball is if everyone was famous this wouldnt be any fun, now who has a spare 40k for a holiday in the real world, even to a millionaire 40k is alot of cash

I totally agree, I Would/will do the Gumball for 10k for the experience but 40k for an extra 2 days!!!! I also think I would prefer to do the American leg rather than the european, seems to be more happening, a lot more outrageous I'd say.

Has anyone else read "Cannonball! World's Greatest Outlaw Road Race" by Brock Yates?

Its an excellent history of the (real, not the movie) Cannonball by the guy that started the whole thing. Great stuff! :)

A

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links