Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Googlemail?

JAHill

Just wondered if I am okay to offer invites to GoogleMail for anyone on TOC who wants them with regards to TOC T&Cs? I've just had my quota upped to 100 again! :)

If anyone wants to use GoogleMail that is! ;)

You can throw one my way please. :D

PM'd! :)

Fidgit - 500?! To quote Keanu Reeves... "Whoa" ;) - But without the slack facial expression.

DA - Know what you mean... All my friends and "work mates" have them now... How many do Google think you need?

I just find it useful for storing programs I'm writing when I'm off-site and without my laptop. Also handy when I swapped ISPs this week. Major pain in the **** but I still got my mail through Google. Even if they are turning into "Evil & Co." #2 after Microsoft of course.

is it any good? don't really know anyone with it except you lot.

is it any good? don't really know anyone with it except you lot.

It's okay really. About a 2 gig limit, which is the main bonus! :) Can use it from most email progs. Only real downside I can think of is that your emails will come under US juristiction so the US government "theoretically" has the right to access emails that pass through Google. But then all your Google searches are logged against your IP indefinately too.

As they say... "Google is your friend." ;) Beats the poo out of Hotmail though. :thumbsup:

Have any of you tried the mobile service yet?

It's good if you have a data package on your phone and using the web interface on my phone is just as good as using the email app (it's a pocketPC phone so the email is hopefully better than what you get on most phones). From now on I'm just using this to get my email when I'm away from home.

Ive got 26942 invites left no one wants them anymore

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links