Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Whale Stuck In Thames...

Fizz

Not good at all. :(

Some sickos have apparently been throwing bricks at it according to the radio this morning. :ffs: The authorities are thinking about lifting it and taking it back to the sea... Thinking? Why not just !Removed! do it?

As usual they will wait until the very last minute and the poor thing will probably have had about enough by then.... :(

problem is the whale will get very stressed out if they attempt to rescue it and float it out of the thames.

If it beaches then thats all they can do and float it out.

Yeah i heard on radio and TV yesterday! Strange, poor thing.

And with regards to people throwing bricks at it....what scum! I hate losers like that.

now on the banana boats just about to be lifted onto a big boat, if only they'd removed him as quick as my posts were removed...........

Let's hope for a successful conclusion to this :)

Ive been following the news on the whale for a few days now and i was hopeing for a happy outcome to this but sadly it was not to be.

Well the poor guy has taken a turn for the worse....

SkyNews :( :(

Yep ...... it's dead now :(

Just like to make clear that when I posted that, the whale was very distressed and having lots of difficulties, but hadn't at that point passed away - just incase people thought I was heartless or something....

Poor thing.... I however feel that the human intervention, although it was meant well, hindered him more than helped him.... :(