Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

You've Been Framed

Demonic Angel

I havent watched it in years - didnt even know it was still going but just caught it on the telly.... its even cheesier than it was when Jeremy Beadle hosted it!

But, I had a thought, they still give £250 for every clip shown.... and say theres like 25-30 clips an episode.... that means they're shelling out over £6,000 an episode paying for clips.... surely thats not financially viable?

Can you tell its a Sunday and I'm bored.... :lol:

Unless they get away with not paying for clips....??

Has anyone on here ever sent anything in thats been shown?

But, I had a thought, they still give £250 for every clip shown.... and say theres like 25-30 clips an episode.... that means they're shelling out over £6,000 an episode paying for clips.... surely thats not financially viable?

It probably costs £50k to make each show, so small beer really.

Paul.

ITV are'nt short of a bob or 2 with the money they make from advertising and if people still like after all these years.

But i can see what you mean by cost of each episode but i wonder what they are paying Harry Hill to present it im betting hes not cheap

i sent one last year on a CD-r.. but they returned it and said they couldnt read the format, (couldnt be bothered to try again) but in the disclaimer they make the point that once they pay you, the clip is theirs to use as often as they wish. so shows are often filed with older ones too, not just fresh 250 quid ones.

even 50k is not bad going for an episode tho.. the BBCs budget for each episode of topgear is a million quid!

I thought it was dead & buried a while ago but I think getting Harry Hill was an absolute master stroke, I think he's hilarious, I actually enjoy watching it now.

Most are repeats, but they wont give you 250 quid each time they show it(just once)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links