Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Sr - Lots Of Pictures!

ssk2

Hi guys,

Got my Yaris yesterday and managed to take a fair few pictures with my phone, not amazing quality but they'll do until I get my camera back.

Love it, its such an awesome car to drive, very fast - was up to 40 before I knew it! Interior is amazingly spacious, and my family loves it.

Only weird thing is the fuel tank ... filled up £5 worth of fuel and it went up 3 bars, but ran out very quick, yet I've filled up £10 of fuel since and it was shortly on 4 bars then went down to 3 today... From my readings on the forum, this is normal, I think. Also the retarded Toyota dealer forgetting to give me the fascia adapter so I'll have to wait until tomo to fit my new headunit (Sony CDX-F7750S), and the fact that there was a nut missing on each wheel. Went back to the dealership and turns out that they had removed the locking nuts when they were servicing it last week, and had forgotten to replace them! I didn't realise I had been driving around for a day with only 3 nuts on each wheel... :S

Btw, planned mods, well nothing really major - just rear tints, upgraded ICE, and maybe some small interior things - like a new gearstick head, tax disc holder, plus a bee sting antenna up top. I might get some new headlights as well. Possibly a strut brace if I have the budget and insurance to match!

Anyway, pictures, haven't actually seen any of a black SR, so enjoy! :thumbsup:

car.jpg

DSC00003.JPG

DSC00004.JPG

DSC00005.JPG

DSC00008.JPG

DSC00007.JPG

DSC00009.JPG

DSC00010.JPG

Oh man , those are HUGE ! lol :P

Tell u wat tho , from what i could make out that is a pretty sweet car you have their ! Nice one ! :D :thumbsup:

Sound quality is good ! people say sony products arent that good ! my advice ....

IGNORE THEM :P :P :P :D

My system sounds great (i think) , very happy with it ! I have some friends with pioneer head units , JVC and panasonic , my sony still holds its own ! So enjoy !

P.S Make use of the DSO function , if you only have the standard Speakers !

David

Hah, tax disc holder was put on by Toyota guy...its got a business card up top with the name of the servicing manager or something?

As for the sound system, will have stock Speakers until I have enough money to afford better, so yes, I'll keep that in mind!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links