Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T Sport Pedals

Ckman85

Hi could n e one tell me how much the Corolla T sport pedals r and wot they look like? bcos i want to buy some for my car. Thanks

Why do you want to buy them if you don't know what they look like lol!?!? :lol:

Anyway here's a pic of mine... (sorry, don't know the cost)

TSport007.jpg

They cost overhere € 116,00 take away and self fitting by the dealer

£80 is not too steep I guess and they look pretty smart, self fitting though, that can be a pain with pedals, I put sparco pedals in a 306 XSi once and it took ages and wasn't much fun!

Right i wanna get some T Sport pedals now, i like them and i want them. lol. i went to my local dealer and they couldnt giv me a price, they said they can only get the price wen they get a T sport in for a service etc so they can check. how much do u think toyota would charge to fit it? or will it b betta if i fit it myself?

Right i wanna get some T Sport pedals now, i like them and i want them. lol. i went to my local dealer and they couldnt giv me a price, they said they can only get the price wen they get a T sport in for a service etc so they can check. how much do u think toyota would charge to fit it? or will it b betta if i fit it myself?

If you have to drill them to fit them then I wouldn't do it myself, When I drilled my XSi pedals it took ages, but I had a crap drill and I was stoned! (college days)

Perhaps they just bolt on through holes hidden behind rubber over the pedal? not sure, you'll have to see first I guess. but you have to remember that pedals move when you apply pressure, so maybe you would need some kind of vice? I used a screwdriver with the handle in the footwell and point in the crease of the weld on the back of the pedal.

£80 is not too steep I guess and they look pretty smart, self fitting though, that can be a pain with pedals, I put sparco pedals in a 306 XSi once and it took ages and wasn't much fun!

Ckman85: How much did you pay for those wheels, what size and how much did you drop your car by? using which springs and is it just springs? Also how much was that?

Sorry for all the questions, I have noticed a lot of sleep bodyroll in my CTS!

including fitting they cost overhere € 151,00

Go to http://www.toyota.nl/Accessories/index.asp

than go to java script:window.open('http://www.wk-it.nl/dotaccessoires/start.aspx','start','toolbars=no status=1, resizable=0, width=655,height=570,top=20,left=50,scrollbars=no');void null

than go to Model and so on

this is the Partnumber for it : PZ415-E9740-00 for the aluminium pedals

If you have to drill them to fit them then I wouldn't do it myself, When I drilled my XSi pedals it took ages, but I had a crap drill and I was stoned! (college days)

Perhaps they just bolt on through holes hidden behind rubber over the pedal? not sure, you'll have to see first I guess. but you have to remember that pedals move when you apply pressure, so maybe you would need some kind of vice? I used a screwdriver with the handle in the footwell and point in the crease of the weld on the back of the pedal.

Ckman85: How much did you pay for those wheels, what size and how much did you drop your car by? using which springs and is it just springs? Also how much was that?

Sorry for all the questions, I have noticed a lot of sleep bodyroll in my CTS!

LOL, yeh those rims do look nice dnt they. i actually photoshopped them rims on, i did want to buy them, but ive got my eyes set on other rims now. Those rims r actually rota rims. Very nice and reasonable price. check out their website

http://www.rarerims.co.uk/

They r 16" but i wanna get some 17". My cars actualy standard at the moment apart from a TTE front lip atm, but im fitting the T sport spoiler hopefully on thursday, i shall post some pics up and ive got some TTE lowering springs, hoping to fit them soon aswell. Well worth checking out rarerims website. some nice rims, i wanna get the Subzero rims in gunmetal colour.

including fitting they cost overhere € 151,00

Go to http://www.toyota.nl/Accessories/index.asp

than go to java script:window.open('http://www.wk-it.nl/dotaccessoires/start.aspx','start','toolbars=no status=1, resizable=0, width=655,height=570,top=20,left=50,scrollbars=no');void null

than go to Model and so on

this is the Partnumber for it : PZ415-E9740-00 for the aluminium pedals

Thanks for that Jo, i shall try and call toyota tomorrow and ask for the price and if its a price i like, i shall buy them. Arhh yeh ive also fitted the front lip on properly now, it was really hard putting the side screws on felt like i was going to break the lip, but managed to fit it without n e problems, i cant stop staring at my car now, even though its only a lip on my car at the moment. Thanks a lot, u helped me a lot

I got mine fitted by tthe dealer, it cost about £65 all in. Couldn't be bothered to do it myself. I think the fitting alone was about £17 though, it's a half hour job. But well worth I say. :thumbsup:

I got mine fitted by tthe dealer, it cost about £65 all in. Couldn't be bothered to do it myself. I think the fitting alone was about £17 though, it's a half hour job. But well worth I say. :thumbsup:

Arhh thanks a lot, i shall call up my dealer now and see wot they say. for that price im not going to complain

Right ive phoned my local dealer they told me the pedals would cost me £56.50 which isnt bad then i asked how much it would cost to fit, and they said they couldnt giv me a price but it would probably cost me £65 to fit, wot the hell is that about? it costs more to fit than the actual pedals. surely i could find another place to fit them for me. is it hard to fit pedals? bcos i mite giv it a go myself if it isnt too hard.

Right ive phoned my local dealer they told me the pedals would cost me £56.50 which isnt bad then i asked how much it would cost to fit, and they said they couldnt giv me a price but it would probably cost me £65 to fit, wot the hell is that about? it costs more to fit than the actual pedals. surely i could find another place to fit them for me. is it hard to fit pedals? bcos i mite giv it a go myself if it isnt too hard.

You might want to go Gold before you hand wads of cash over to Mr T ;)

You might want to go Gold before you hand wads of cash over to Mr T ;)

lol, thats just an excuse to tell me to join. dont worry i will join one day. i shall try and fit them myself.

Well ive just joined to Gold membership. lol

:eek: That's total rubbish, they're qouting you for nearly 2 hours work, there's no way it should take toyota 'technicians' (as they call themselves) that long to fit pedal covers, which is basically what they are.

:eek: That's total rubbish, they're qouting you for nearly 2 hours work, there's no way it should take toyota 'technicians' (as they call themselves) that long to fit pedal covers, which is basically what they are.

Well thats y ive joined to Gold toyota ownersclub and apparently looking at this site i get 25% off labour and 10% off parts, so hopinh i will, and i shall see the price

Which dealer did you use and where?

Many thx

Kev

In Finland the pedals cost 70€, fitting them is so easy. When you take the rubbers off the clutch and the brakepedal, there are holes under them. With the place where you can rest your foot and the gaspedal you have to drill holes. Here is a link where you can find pictures of my car, there are the pedals too.

http://www.minunauto.com/?1911

When you click the pictures they enlarge. Unfortunately the site is in Finnish :unsure:

In Finland the pedals cost 70€, fitting them is so easy. When you take the rubbers off the clutch and the brakepedal, there are holes under them. With the place where you can rest your foot and the gaspedal you have to drill holes. Here is a link where you can find pictures of my car, there are the pedals too.

When you click the pictures they enlarge. Unfortunately the site is in Finnish :unsure:

How difficult is it to drill holes on the pedals? Where can I buy the toyota's original ones?

Kev

How difficult is it to drill holes on the pedals? Where can I buy the toyota's original ones?

Kev

The drilling is really easy. I also sent you a private message... In Finland every Toyota-dealer sells those pedals, and they all have the same price, but because I'm a member of Toyota Club of Finland, I get discounts from our associates.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links