Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Car?

reece

I’m not a big diesel fan.

It has to be a petrol and I like the Suzuki Swift as well.

Frickin' hell... im agreeing with Reece!

Im no diseasel fan either!!

If you like the swift (as i do actually) then the new GTi that's coming eventually may suit you! It's a 1.6 with approx 125bhp, all new suspension set-up, big brakes, racy seats and interior.... proper hot-hatch! And iv no doubt that it'll be under £13k.

I’m not a big diesel fan.

It has to be a petrol and I like the Suzuki Swift as well.

Frickin' hell... im agreeing with Reece!

Im no diseasel fan either!!

If you like the swift (as i do actually) then the new GTi that's coming eventually may suit you! It's a 1.6 with approx 125bhp, all new suspension set-up, big brakes, racy seats and interior.... proper hot-hatch! And iv no doubt that it'll be under £13k.

whats hot about them????? & they do look daft :P

Hmmm Hows about a Suzuki Swift? lol or maybe not...... :!Removed!:

Whats wrong with the Swift - its a cool little car by all accounts.... ;)

Nothing, it's quite nice actually. :)

Yeah I read about the GTi somewhere which may be released soon.

The styling of the Swift reminds me of the new Yaris... they *kinda* look similar.

The Swift has come along way from the old tin thing they bought out a few years ago! Why not hold out for a Swift gti?? There due out soon. 120bhp from a 1.6 ent bad is it!! I test drove a C2 vts today and was a bit dissapointed to be quite truthfull! It didnt quite have the fizz i espected it to from the 1.6 125bhp engine. Beautifull looking car though! Still very tempted

I'd say 120bhp from a 1.6 - especially labelled 'GTi' is... well... Nothing to get too excited about.

Take a look at Honda - they have perfected gaining the most from their nasp engines - the CRX Del Sol (UK spec VTi) pushes 160bhp from its 1595cc DOHC lump and it's an older car.

I'd say unless you really like the Swift, take a look at what's available around it's class, otherwise you're not really upgrading very much. :thumbsup: