Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Decat

cmarshall

since ive had the header, de cat and centre section fitted at certain revs the decat section hits the subframe, anyone else had this. But its damn loud got annoying on the way back from santa pod

Yeah - its the header. Mines shakes loose every so many thousand.

Just take it into a decent exhaust place - and get them to slacken off the mounts - reposition it and then tighten them back up.

I bunged our local guy a fiver to use his lift and did it myself last time - been fine now for a good couple of thousand.

Im putting the rear seats back in cant take the noise

Im putting the rear seats back in cant take the noise

That won't change anything... trust me, my seats are in and iv had this noise.

It's because the manifold no longer has a retaining support bracket... the flexi-section in my sports cat system helped immeasurably, but it's wiggled free again... the extra torque on it I think.

If you've got it bad, then im guessing you get it when setting off if you don't get clutching perfect? And sometimes when changing up a gear at lower revs? Or at lower revs in 2nd gear???

It's a problem, but it's easily solvable.... just get it re-positioned and tightened back up.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links