Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Turning Right

elgonko

wonder if anyone can help/has experienced the same thing?

not alswys but sometimes when i turn right theres a noise coming from the front drivers side wheel.

it sounds like something is rubbing on the disk or something but i've looked and checked everything and it seems to be fine.

any ideas??

cheers

ross

Just a thought. It maybe the back plate rubbing that is rubbing on the disc. try bending it away from the disc and see if that helps.

Hope this helps

Mart

i notice a little noise when in full lock (both sides)... a sound similar to tire rubbing against wheel arch ... but i know it can't be that as the tires are nowhere near the wheelarches.

I had the same problem with my corolla mate, its a 1995 E10 1.3 16v. It turned out to be the drivers side CV joint, not sure if it will be the same with yours but i had the same noise and the same problem

not alswys but sometimes when i turn right theres a noise coming from the front drivers side wheel.

it sounds like something is rubbing on the disk or something but i've looked and checked everything and it seems to be fine.

any ideas??

cheers

ross

I've had 3 cars from 3 manufactuers with the same thing. It only happens when its on full lock and ur still applying pressure.

Does it on both side of all 3 cars so i'm guessing its not a problem and something that just happens.

Try putting it on full lock then apply a bit more pressure on both sides. should do the same thing

cheers for the replys.stripped everything tonight and found it was the wear indicator on the pad that had bent and was touching the disk!

dunno why it only happened when turning right tho.

cheers anyway

ross

I notice the same noise when turning full lock to either side, raise the issue to the dealer but they said they couldn't find anything wrong. I guess it's normal...

any ideas??

cheers

ross

I've had 3 cars from 3 manufactuers with the same thing. It only happens when its on full lock and ur still applying pressure.

Does it on both side of all 3 cars so i'm guessing its not a problem and something that just happens.

Try putting it on full lock then apply a bit more pressure on both sides. should do the same thing

I notice the same noise when turning full lock to either side, raise the issue to the dealer but they said they couldn't find anything wrong. I guess it's normal...

any ideas??

cheers

ross

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links