Do Not Sell My Personal Information

First Car

lyndz

hi all, how are we all doing this evening? getting my first ever car on fri and getting the toyota yaris vvti t2, manual, petrol silver, cant wait. was just wondering how do i go about getting and where best place to get a cd player, radio and mp3 player and how do i go about getting it installed not sure where to start?

thanks lyndz x

Hiya, Congrats on the car :)

There are a lot of posts on here about audio questions, a lot of people have done it..have you checked back a few pages and read the most recent posts? I don't mean this horribly but it might help you to get more of an idea.

Oh and if you can get photo's of your car when it arrives!

I'm sure a few of the guys will be able to recommend stores for the stereo you want - do you have a particular make and model in mind - or just wanting something good?

My brother raves about Kenwood stereos, he had one in his Mondeo and in his words, it was "bangin'" :lol: Depends what kind of set up you are after.... :thumbsup:

As for installation, you can either do it yourself or some places will install it for you - if you're very nice and live close, someone on here might be able to help you out with the install.... ;)

foties is a must... a telt ye that... 'member? :lol:

how to fit headunits

Thats the link on how to fit them.. there are lots of places where to buy from.. but i not sure who is the best.. maybe people with experiance of buying from places online will give your their own views on them.

BTW.. thought we had Ryan lined up to fit it for you? :lol:

Hiya, Congrats on the car :)

There are a lot of posts on here about audio questions, a lot of people have done it..have you checked back a few pages and read the most recent posts? I don't mean this horribly but it might help you to get more of an idea.

Oh and if you can get photo's of your car when it arrives!

thanks very much, that real good advice, dont worry i didnt take it horribly just trying to get more of an idea where to start and that was a great help, it was cfc1 that guidede me to this site as i know him, just to get a better idea of my new yaris :D

lyndz x

foties is a must... a telt ye that... 'member? :lol:

how to fit headunits

Thats the link on how to fit them.. there are lots of places where to buy from.. but i not sure who is the best.. maybe people with experiance of buying from places online will give your their own views on them.

BTW.. thought we had Ryan lined up to fit it for you? :lol:

true i forgot about that, to get him to fit it, lol, foties? what is that? lol

lyndz x

I'm sure a few of the guys will be able to recommend stores for the stereo you want - do you have a particular make and model in mind - or just wanting something good?

My brother raves about Kenwood stereos, he had one in his Mondeo and in his words, it was "bangin'" :lol: Depends what kind of set up you are after.... :thumbsup:

As for installation, you can either do it yourself or some places will install it for you - if you're very nice and live close, someone on here might be able to help you out with the install.... ;)

thanks angel, yeah i have a mate that got a kenwood one and it really good like, he ordered it online and was half the price of retail price, was 69 pounds i think and Halfords was 130, true i could see if someone on here can help me install it, worth a try u never know till u ask eh?

can anyone help install lol?

lyndz x

kenwood mp3 headunit

Is it something like this you are looking for?

This one looks nice.. but i'm no expert :lol:

EDIT: lyndz is new to forums.. never mind TOC.. please forgive her for not searching... she probably doesn't know how yet :lol:

welcome and enjoy

thank you very much, yeah i will do just it will give me more freedom thank goodness

lyndz x

kenwood mp3 headunit

Is it something like this you are looking for?

This one looks nice.. but i'm no expert :lol:

EDIT: lyndz is new to forums.. never mind TOC.. please forgive her for not searching... she probably doesn't know how yet :lol:

i dont thanks very much cfc1, yeah thats very good one there, thanks for finding it for me, just need to see who can fit it now, will prob get that one actually

lyndz x

I think the flutter of eyelids and the showing of a bit of hairy leg is in order for a nice Scottish guy to fit it for her :lol:

Wont Davy help you out with it then? :P

No ;) :P

Fair enough :P it was worth a try for Lyndz anyway lol :lol:

yeah it was worth a try lol, thanks for trying, im getting my car tomorrow yeah cant wait like, ive already ordered everything i need for my new cd player so if anyone on here would like to help fit it feel free to leave a message lol

lyndz x

I think the flutter of eyelids and the showing of a bit of hairy leg is in order for a nice Scottish guy to fit it for her :lol:

ill give u hairy legs lol, cheeky, aye i aggree totally need a nice scottish guy to help me like, any offers to help just message me? lol

lyndz x

Haylo!!! Welcome to TOC!! :P

thanks very much, people are so nice in here and willing to help with different things it was davy(cfc1) that advised me about this place,

lyndz x

:unsure: Falkirks a hell of a trek for a 5min headunit fitting - ever considered giving it a bash yourself ? learn by doing :thumbsup: its easier than you think i bet

btw :P Welcome