Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hey Guys

viperroom_112

I have a set of standard 14" yaris alloys and tyres sitting in my garage ! The tyres will certainly last another few thousand miles ! ! But I dunno if I should sell them or keep them for when I sell the car . How much do you reckon I would get for them and also .. Do aftermarket alloys effect resale value ??

Thanks in Advance

David

Personally i would keep hold of them.. you never know when you might need them.

1. You might deceide one day to refurb your current alloys.. you have this set spare to put on the car.

2. You might get 2 puntures at the same time.. and you only have 1 spare.

3. You might need new tyres but it has come at a bad time and your a bit short on cash till next week... you got a spare set you can put on to keep you legal.

I don't think standard alloys 14" will be worth that much really.. most people want at least 16" these days.. in mint condition i personally wouldn't pay more than £100 for them. (and thats with nearly new tyres on them)

They're about £75 each from Mr T I think so no, you won't get a great deal for them second-hand.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links