Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T-sport Tte Compressor

henners

hi im new to this club and have just bought myself a toyota corolla t-sport tte compressor and i want to change the exhausts on it to somthink like HKS, BLITZ or GREDDY but cant find any think for it any surgestions?

cheers henners

hi im new to this club and have just bought myself a toyota corolla t-sport tte compressor and i want to change the exhausts on it to somthink like HKS, BLITZ or GREDDY but cant find any think for it any surgestions?

cheers henners

hi there and welcome... why do you want to change the standard exhaust already? the tte one should be good? i doubt there is much you could buy for it off the shelf anyways... :thumbsup:

there are no exhausts from HKS , Blitz etc. for the european E12. I know Blitz have got an exhaust for the Runx/Allex (80mm diameter) , but that's all :(

there are no exhausts from HKS , Blitz etc. for the european E12. I know Blitz have got an exhaust for the Runx/Allex (80mm diameter) , but that's all :(

nah its got no noise and looks terrible.

i mite just get a powerflow made if there any good

Depends on which powerflow you go to, as they all vary and how much you want to spend...

Depends on which powerflow you go to, as they all vary and how much you want to spend...

money is no object i want it to be spot on. the rite exhaust note and looks.

does any one no which induction kit to go for either the k&n typhoon or the blitz mesh filter?

money is no object i want it to be spot on. the rite exhaust note and looks.

does any one no which induction kit to go for either the k&n typhoon or the blitz mesh filter?

If cash is no object, I would go to Hayward and Scott every time.

Induction Kit, Have a look at the TRD one, There should be some info and pics on here somewhere, try searching for a user called "<imek>" from memory.

HTH

another vote for hayward and scott, failing that, i would get a universal backbox from apexi,blitz, hks, you dont need an application specific one, find a good welder, and they will fit that no bother, and it will look and sounds great, also take out one of the silencers while your at it B)

and avoid powerflow unless your local one has a good reputation

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links