Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Iriver Incar Stereo System

Kiara

Hi All

New to the site and hopefully someone out there can help me.

I recntly bought an IRIVER and have no tape deck in the car so therefore must get a new stereo for the car.

I am posting this message to get feedback on good in car stereo's out there at the minute

It would be great if the stereo has a minidisc, tape and CD functions. (a lot to ask i know)

I am open to suggestions as to any kind of system. I looked into get an FM transmitter but they are illegal to use in the UK and Ireland as they interefere with the emergency services radio frequency even though it will no longer exist as the emergency services are goin digital in a couple of months.

Any way i hope i have explained what i am after and looking forward to your words of wisdom.

Thanks

Kia

I am open to suggestions as to any kind of system. I looked into get an FM transmitter but they are illegal to use in the UK and Ireland as they interefere with the emergency services radio frequency even though it will no longer exist as the emergency services are goin digital in a couple of months.

AFAIK even though they are technically illegal no one has ever been arrested for using an FM box, I reckon that's your cheapest/easiest option. The sound quality might be a bit of a disapointment though.

Probably not much use to you at the moment as you've got an Iriver but there's an Ipod accessory called Idrive that uses FM but gets around the legal and sound quality issues (maybe this device will be developed to work with other players?).

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links