Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ive Joined Gold

Ckman85

Hi their, ive joined Gold membership last week but i cant seem to write n e thing. Ive sent a message to a Admin but i havnt recieved a reply yet. so im hoping here some1 could help me? Also can some1 tell me how long it usualy takes to recieve the Gold membership card and the other stuff that comes with it?

you need to 'register' for the gold forums - as it is a seperate forum engine...

just register with the same username and password, and you should have no probs

Arhh thanks ive registered now. How long did it take for u to recieve the Toyota Ownersclub card? bcos i registered gold last week on a wednesday and i still havnt recieved it

It's usually a quick turnaround for members packs being sent out.

I recieved mine within days, Steve's probably a bit busy..... it shouldn't take too much longer.

Kev

It's usually a quick turnaround for members packs being sent out.

I recieved mine within days, Steve's probably a bit busy..... it shouldn't take too much longer.

Kev

The packs are sent out every two weeks, every tuesday I think. So depending on when you signed up you should be able to work out when your get it :thumbsup: !