Do Not Sell My Personal Information

First Step On My Car Is Done

Ckman85

Hi, last week i was busy fitting my TTE front lip and TTE rear spoiler on my car and i also took my car down to Elite in Dagenham to get my TTE 30mm springs fitted. so below ive put some picks for u to look at. Hope everyone likes it :D

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/4482/dsc005723qo.jpg

http://img527.imageshack.us/my.php?image=corollaback4ur.jpg

The image below is the corolla before it was lowered

http://img97.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc005716dk.jpg

The image below is the corolla fitted with TTE 30mm springs

http://img515.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc005879rp.jpg

what else have you got planned for your car?

Ive still got quite a lot planned for my car. My next step is hopefully get front strut, front anti roll bar, rear anti roll bar and maybe a rear strut, also i want to get the T sport pedals, hand brake and not sure bout the gear knob. i also gna get alloys, im not sure wot size alloys to get just yet i want to get 17" but the handling of my car wont b as good so im temmpted to get 16" just to keep the handling of my car, im also planning to get TTE exhaust, tint my windows and sound system. Im pretty sure theirs more aswell but cant think of n e.

have you had any problems with the front splitter after you lowered your car? any scratching?

Nope all is good at the moment although i only just lowered my car yesterday. but i hav been driving up speed bumps slowly. That front lip isnt designed for the facelift corolla its actually for the pre facelift corolla so i had to fit some metal strips to fit into the screw holes, Thanks to G6-R bcos he sent me the metal strips, id hav to say though that i think the front lip looks betta on the facelift than the pre-facelift corolla, could b just me bcos i hav it fitted on my car :P

Looking good! It reminds me of the new limited edition SR that's in the Toyota showrooms now! :thumbsup:

Well it seems like im gonna b on the first step on my car for a while. i told my insurance that i got front lip, rear spoiler and springs fitted, i dont need to pay for any extras all is great, but then they told me not to add n e more mods to it bcos they mite not b able to insure me and probably need to cancel my insurance if i do. SO IM PRETTY F***ED OFF RITE NOW. surely they cant cancel on me? i would of thought they would chnage my policy and i would hav to pay a bit extra which i dont mind.

Unfortunately, they can revoke cover if you are outside of their Terms & Conditions. Whilst they may accept some mods, you're obviously pushing the envelope on their underwriting criteria. At least it's good that they've notified you not to do anymore and haven't revoked cover after you've put things on.

yeah, i had to change insurance companys so that my K&N induction kit was covered... i was allowed any mod as long as it did not increase the performance of car... anyway, it looks good mate... ive got a set of t-sport 16" wheels/tires, but im not sure whether to keep them for when i sell the car on???? what they worth??? any one?

have you had any problems with the front splitter after you lowered your car? any scratching?

That will come soon :!Removed!: :wacko:

Rolla looks great William :thumbsup:

buy 17 inch with 215-45-17 inch tyres much nicer look and the handeling is even

dose the car handle alot better with the lowering springs on? and hows the ride?

The car is much stabiler with the TTE springs i, olso have them on my Rolla and i fitted a TTE Strutbrace to

yeh id like to put some alloys on and exhaust but insurance wont let me, so i need to wait till september wen my insurance is due and ill find another company that will insure me

yeh id like to put some alloys on and exhaust but insurance wont let me, so i need to wait till september wen my insurance is due and ill find another company that will insure me

Whats that for crap , :wacko: luckly we don,t that kind of problems overhere in the Netherlands B)

Something to bear in mind if you have the 30mm lowering springs fitted is that the front tow hook (hidden centrally behind and below the front skirt) will generally crunch against a standard height kerb if you are in the habit of parking with the nose over the kerb.

I haven't scraped the front lip yet, but even so when the CTS was parked up next to the MD's Boxster S a few days ago it was clear that there was a smaller gap under the Corolla :D

Also, the springs do settle, so you might go down a few more mil over the coming weeks.

Paul.

Something to bear in mind if you have the 30mm lowering springs fitted is that the front tow hook (hidden centrally behind and below the front skirt) will generally crunch against a standard height kerb if you are in the habit of parking with the nose over the kerb.

I haven't scraped the front lip yet, but even so when the CTS was parked up next to the MD's Boxster S a few days ago it was clear that there was a smaller gap under the Corolla :D

Also, the springs do settle, so you might go down a few more mil over the coming weeks.

Paul.

Yeh i wont hit the front toe, bcos i hardly park frontwards i like to reverse park and even if i do park frontwards i neva park ova the curb. Yes ive noticed the car has gone lower a bit more, but so far its been fine