Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Want A Yaris :crybaby:

sithlord3k

HI,

I wonder if any of you guys can help.

I've been looking on AutoTrader for the last few weeks, for a 1.3 5 door yaris. I'm not really bothered on how old or on how many miles (1st car !).

My budget is upto £4000, but I cant seem to find any avaiable that are close to me (NW London). What else can I do ?

welcome

for that money, it is unlikely that a toyota dealer will have one in stock, but pop in and ask if they have any around in their network of dealers, u never know.

i would keep going with autotrader, new cars come on there frequently

also keep an eye on this site to see if anyone is selling or on eBay, as lots sell on there, but be a bit more careful and dont have over money until u have inspected the car etc...

Try an auction, you should be able to pick up a bargain. Just make sure you go to a reputable place where they do a HPI check & verify the mileage (I think British Car Auctions do that, I think it was there I went for mine & haven't regretted it for a second).

Hey i totally sympathise(sp?) with you as im looking for a 1.3 SR (the 3 door sporty trim version) of a yaris (also for my first car) and having not alot of luck finding one!

You could try getting a 3door 1.3 or a 1litre 5door if your not too fussy on colour! (i have found loads of 1.3 SR's (3door) just not in red)

Good luck on finding your car! And just hold out as the market is slow at the moment!

Hi mate - how far are you willing to go for a car - just London or outskirts or what?

I can help you look, I've been helping Woody as well, so give me a shout if you want some eagle eyes on the search for you! :thumbsup:

Otherwise, best of luck with the search, I'm sure you'll find your Yaris soon! :D

Hey i totally sympathise(sp?) with you as im looking for a 1.3 SR (the 3 door sporty trim version) of a yaris (also for my first car) and having not alot of luck finding one!

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/www/cars_...rch_full=SEARCH

Theres two on the first page in your price range in red!

CB :thumbsup:

The top ones no longer for sale as it was the one i was going to go get but they had sold it :( And the other one is one im deffo considering!!!

O and sith, Demonic angel is really good at searching them out so ask her! (she managed to find ones on autotrader that didnt come up for me :P (may have just been added after i looked or something!!)) But yeah if your willing to travel a bit there are hundreds in your price range if you arent fussy about colour! (with good miles in good condition aswell!)

Well mate, I had a look, but none in your immediate N London area (nicked a postcode from Muswell Hill, had a penpal who lived there years ago! :lol: )

This one is the nearest - its 37 miles away in Maldon, Essex, but its under budget and is a really lovely looking little V reg SR....

Yaris

All the others are miles away - and the only ones in your immediate area are 1.0's.... :unsure:

See she's good! Just remember he was really after a 5 door 1.3 i just suggested he should get SR! :P So i would think he would be after a nice 1.3 CDX!

Sugar plums.... excellent point Woody - I forgot about the 5 door thing....

So in that case mate....

The middle one!

5 door black CDX, 45 miles away, no clues whereabouts, but looks smart enough - and its cheaper! :thumbsup:

Depends on if your willing to go 45 miles though I guess :unsure:

I just bought one !!! A bit pricey, but here's the spec

2000 (W Reg)

1.3 CDX 5 door

16,000 miles

Silver

£4900

I was a bit worried at first about the car being almost 6 years old and only having done 16,00 miles in that time, but took my brother-in-law who checked everything out.

I'm so happy !!!

16,000 miles in 6 years - thats excellent mileage - no wonder it was a little on the expensive side! :thumbsup:

Dont forget to post up some pics soon! :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: nice one mate. good thing about the yaris is you are spolit with all mod's you can do.enjoy it :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Still very jealous! Congrats mate! Wana see piccies mate! Plus its a W reg which i want :P

Automatic or manual? Just wondered as i found a 1.3 auto CDX in silver with 11k miles on it for £4k! no idea where it is but hope you didnt want auto!!

Thanks every one.

By the way, the car handles like brand new. I was suprised by the oomph that it has. Everyone says that it doesn't drive like a 1.3. Actually, my brother in law took it for a test drive and said that it pulled away faster than his 1.6 Rover !!!

@ Woody27

It's a manual, which is what I wanted.

I'm gonna put some pics up soon, but am salavating at the thought of adding mods ! Where do I start ?

Thanks every one.

By the way, the car handles like brand new. I was suprised by the oomph that it has. Everyone says that it doesn't drive like a 1.3. Actually, my brother in law took it for a test drive and said that it pulled away faster than his 1.6 Rover !!!

@ Woody27

It's a manual, which is what I wanted.

I'm gonna put some pics up soon, but am salavating at the thought of adding mods ! Where do I start ?

depends what u wana do, sound system, exterior, interior, try envyperformance.com for yaris mods, keep an eye out on eBay and the for sale section

Yeah theres lots of mods around! If you want good quality but well priced jap parts try the envy performance section of this forum as it shows all the parts they develop specific for the yaris (strut braces, Air intake, Exhaust, and soon some coilovers :D)

Its cool how there lots of new young owners as by time i get my SR can have some meets with other new people before i go to something like JAE and meet all your scary lot!

lol sorry just me jumping to conclusions as was first car soz! But yeah your into modding and new here so still :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links