Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sera Spotted!

cynos_boy

Any Irish Sera owners on here?

I spotted my first real live SERA parked next to DID electrical in Newbridge!

It was a dark greyish (possibly black) colour- it needed a wash couldn't even see the number plate! And it had this unbelievably chavtastic dual chromed exhaust attachment...bleurrgh!

Does anyone admit to owning this????

Would have taken a snap with the camera phone but it was too dark! :blink:

I hope your're not talking about the standard exhaust tips!

Nope! These things must have been protruding at least 12 inches out the back.......looked like they were bought in some nasty Hong Kong eBay shop....

hi cynos boy. me and a friend of mine both own seras. we are down in waterford. there is also 1 for sale in a garage down here. i rekon theres about 20 seras in the country. why dont you buy one? there are no downsides to sera ownership

hi cynos boy. me and a friend of mine both own seras. we are down in waterford. there is also 1 for sale in a garage down here. i rekon theres about 20 seras in the country. why dont you buy one? there are no downsides to sera ownership

Yeah! The wife would be well impressed. I had enough hassle trying to fit 3 small kids in the rear (only 2 belts- it was a very short journey officer)....The other car (Fabia combi) is in for some bodywork...It's been hit on 3 seperate occasions over the last 6 months-twice whilst parked!!!!!!

I can imagine her face if I turned up in a SERA.....(divorce court :lol: ) And there would be no chance of it going on the school run.....

I could ,however, lead a double life-sneaking away into the night to be with it.. :wacko:

OK I better stop. :blink:

ever since ive see one in the flesh at andrews workshop ive fancied one... im hoping to get me a glanza v at some point in the next 8 months so maybe i could convince myself to get a sera as a runaround!!

so i clock less miles on them both! :) what do they go fo at the moment?

Rich.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links