Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Paint Shop

european_bob

Well after my little run in with the land rover i finally got round droppin' the new panels off to the paint shop this morning..

Just thought id tell you that.. anyway i got work to do... well i aint but i better sound busy or il get sack'd..

peace.

BoB

Well all the panels are painted now... JUST NEED TO GET THEM FITTED UP WHICH IM GONNA HAVE TO DRAG MYSELF OUTTA BED TO DO COME SATURDAY MORNING...

Quarter panels are due to be done first week of march along with side skirts,mud flaps,rr bumper,mldgs and doors...

Il post some pics when shes looking a bit more like a corolla

• 1 month later...

Slowly but surly she's coming along nicely..

OSR 1/4 was cut out this morning and the new panel fitted,filled and primed up ready for a lick of paint..

Gotta drag myself outta bed again next sat for the NS to be done.. Still it'll be worth it :D :D :D

BoB

Slowly but surly she's coming along nicely..

OSR 1/4 was cut out this morning and the new panel fitted,filled and primed up ready for a lick of paint..

Gotta drag myself outta bed again next sat for the NS to be done.. Still it'll be worth it :D :D :D

BoB

Well after speaking to me bodyshop bloke ive come to another money spending move...

Just ordered a new rear bumper cover and both rear mud flaps.. Rear bumpers a bit mashed from bumps ,scrapes and scraches.. would of been a right ***** to repair and as just about every other panel is new just thought "sod it" ! and as for the flaps,well they were so rotten they just fell apart when i removed um to do the 1/4's..

Another £200 spent but ay..

BoB

Sounds like you'll have a very nice looking corolla when it's all finished... :thumbsup:

Do you think you'll keep it for longer now you've spent so much time/money on the beast??

MiKe

Sounds like you'll have a very nice looking corolla when it's all finished... :thumbsup:

Do you think you'll keep it for longer now you've spent so much time/money on the beast??

MiKe

Hell yeah mike.. This is all in prep for the 4AGZE conversion come the summer... Id like to fink il be keeping it forever.. whats it really gonna be worth in a few years time.. few grand tops...

But in my eyes it'll be priceless... :thumbsup:

BoB

Most definately!! It's one of those cars you get quickly attached too :D

4AGZE sounds like a very good idea, i'd imagine that the supercharger will give you a shedload more torque :thumbsup:

Look forward to seeing how it all comes along!

MiKe

Are'nt those mudflaps something like £50 each from Toyota??

£48.52 + VAT.. tell me bout it... :eek::eek::eek:

Hell yeah mike.. This is all in prep for the 4AGZE conversion come the summer... Id like to fink il be keeping it forever.. whats it really gonna be worth in a few years time.. few grand tops...

BoB

You will have to take me out in it when its done mate :thumbsup:

BoB

You will have to take me out in it when its done mate :thumbsup:

For sure Andy,no problems but im not sure when.. skint at the mo,well will be once ive pay'd for all the work so far...

Lol ive a outstanding parts bill - £780 plus me bodyshop bill -£250 for paint and labour...

Could of done the conversion instead..

BoB

For sure Andy,no problems but im not sure when.. skint at the mo,well will be once ive pay'd for all the work so far...

Lol ive a outstanding parts bill - £780 plus me bodyshop bill -£250 for paint and labour...

BoB

Was that £250 for one rear arch cut out and replaced or both? Thats not a bad price.

BoB

Was that £250 for one rear arch cut out and replaced or both? Thats not a bad price.

The £250 is just for paint and labour to lay the paint.. The 1/4s didnt cost me to be done.. Ive damn good work buddies...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links