Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Can I Come Back In Here

Hou

Firstly, yes you can, secondly I hope you did get a GT, and thirdly if you did bring it to the Metro Centre next month so I can have a look :D

yeah ill be at the metro centre next month buddy ill take you for a spin

turbo.jpg

theres a picture of my new baby, and even the red wheels are starting to grow on me

Hou!!!

no!!!

OMG i feel so bad... i saw your car at the cruise (am i right) and i took the pee out of the wheels :!Removed!:

bet it goes some though B)

Yes it was mine just wait till i get hold of you!

And yes she sure does go mate!

I admit im not likeing the wheels but we shall see what happens might get something a littel wider as tractions a bit of an issue at the moment

just taken my cousin out in it down a nice long straight and scared myself more then her, my god its quick (when your not used to it) and i was shaking when i got out through pure adrenaline

just taken my cousin out in it down a nice long straight and scared myself more then her, my god its quick (when your not used to it) and i was shaking when i got out through pure adrenaline

when do i get to see? :P

i drove this car at the banzai group thrash...

I was suprised how quick it was.. i couldn't belive it was beating some of the modded ones theres :lol:

Yeah the GT's are really quick imo! and the best thing is that not many people know how nippy they are :D

happy driving mate :thumbsup:

Hey...

Congrats on ya Starlet..

Looking gud. So wot mods has it had done? Your right, they're really quick, and great cars. Got my second one now.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links