Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Scratches And Stonechips

anguschaz

Just bought a T-sport on saturday... was planning to go home clean the interior.. stopped in town to get the road tax.. dad opened the passenger door but didn't realise there was a high kerk... my saddest day ever... the door hit the kerk and the paintwork came off at the bottom edge of the pass door... although not a very big size of you probably won't notice it... it was still very upsetting... So... can anyone tell me what you normally do when situations like this happenes to you???? it's too small to bring it to a garage i think...

Please help...

Either learn to live with it or call out one of them chips away people as they come to your house are usually cheap and your car will be driveable within hours

Just bought a T-sport on saturday... was planning to go home clean the interior.. stopped in town to get the road tax.. dad opened the passenger door but didn't realise there was a high kerk... my saddest day ever... the door hit the kerk and the paintwork came off at the bottom edge of the pass door... although not a very big size of you probably won't notice it... it was still very upsetting... So... can anyone tell me what you normally do when situations like this happenes to you???? it's too small to bring it to a garage i think...

Please help...

Yeah, blame it all on your Dad and make him pay for your damage! :angry:

Just kidding... :)

Mate - theres a great chipsaway place in Wellingborough - which is only say 20miles from you. Ask for Carl - 01933 227733. They've sorted out a load of chips an dents for me in the past at a reasonable price.

Im gonna be booking my Pajero in there soon too for a few tidyups.

If you do call mention me - he'll remember the Yaris!

Thanks alot Clarky, ToTo_17 and cmarshall!!! I'll give the Wellingborough guy a call his weekend, hopefully I'll get my dad to pay for what he's done!!!! lol

Can I just ask one more question please guys... when I start the engine, the coolant tempature switchs on in blue for about 5mins then switches off... is that nomal? is it because of the cold weather? According to the driver's manu it should only be on for about 10seconds.. should I add more coolant or should I wait until the light goes off before driving it off

Many thanks!

Yep its normal. Mines takes longer to go out now as I use different coolant aswell.

You'll find it gets better as the weather gets warmer.

Remember and mention me to Carl when you call! If you're gonna come up give me a yell (PM) Im only 10 miles away.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links