Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Do You Think You Your T Sport?

mark_n

nippy, decent looking, something a bit different, overpriced :thumbsup:

As above and full of rattles and squeeks :lol:

nippy, decent looking, something a bit different, overpriced :thumbsup:

As above and full of rattles and squeeks :lol:

oops yep missed them, im sure the assembly line has a 'rattly thing' department where some bloke randomly makes part of the car rattle for you

The only rattle ive got is from the megan header, interiors escaped the rattle.

Not a TS, but mine's nippy, fun, plenty of space (up-front) easy to clean, easy to own..... BUT! Full of rattles and nuts that won't come off!!!!!

Overall, a brilliant little car that holds it' cuteness even after 7 years... phase one is still the best.

I love my car! Ok so its not lightning quick but it is sharp as hell and the fact that no one expects it froma yaris makes it all worthwhile! Oh and theres not many around here. It's reliable *touches wood* and just pure fun to drive.

You dont know what rattles are til u own a clio for 3 years.

or a 7 year old yaris for 4 years :thumbsup:

I love my car! Ok so its not lightning quick but it is sharp as hell and the fact that no one expects it froma yaris makes it all worthwhile! Oh and theres not many around here. It's reliable *touches wood* and just pure fun to drive.

I had a clio before it was brand new and rattled, got rid of it after just a year

to be fair, you have spent money on power and handling which does greatly improve the car but it can be a hoot

lol i havent done any engine work yet! just coilovers wheels and tints :)

Ok so it has one or 2 rattles, but who cares, I dont have to run to the dealer every month to get something else fixed, and im not tortured with bits falling off every week like i was on a brand new clio!! Every car has its faults, and if all i ever have to put up with is a rattle in the dash and one in the tailgate, then i can live with that :)

lol i havent done any engine work yet! just coilovers wheels and tints :)

Ok so it has one or 2 rattles, but who cares, I dont have to run to the dealer every month to get something else fixed, and im not tortured with bits falling off every week like i was on a brand new clio!! Every car has its faults, and if all i ever have to put up with is a rattle in the dash and one in the tailgate, then i can live with that :)

Two VERY easy fixes there....

1. Put some sticky pads (the little white foam things) under the plastic at the base of the windscreen and your dash rattle will cease.

2. Spray some lithium grease in the boot locking mechanism and some sponge (draught excluder stuff is good) under the parcel shelf edges and your rear end should then be free of rattles too!

Cheers must have a go some day but its really not annoying me that much at the moment!

Mine did at first hence why I did the repairs.

Iv learnt to ignore them though because now that iv had the manifold and apexi in the engine bay and the twin 1000w subs in the boot the whole car vibrates and rattles! But, volume up, foot down and i can't hear sweet %$( all!

some sponge (draught excluder stuff is good) under the parcel shelf edges and your rear end should then be free of rattles too!

I'd just like to add that this is the most annoying sound ever and I keep meaning to get round to putting something under the parcel shelf edges and I think I will right now! :thumbsup:

Every mechanic thinks it's my rear suspension though, shows you how much they know! :rolleyes: