Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Kitting Lists For Jae

gus

Just thought i'd start this one off as i havent done an overnighter before (spent a few under bushes after falling out of the pub but will save that for another thread). :drool:

what are peeps taking with them to jae.......i have the following on list to put in boot.

Tent

Sleeping Bag (may not be needed if weather holds)

Comfy Chair

Cool Box

Lamp

Beer :thumbsup:

Money

Camera

Laptop

Phone

Sun Cream

Tech Sheet

Cleaning bits and bobs for car

Tool Kit (just in case) :crybaby:

More Beer :thumbsup:

Bottle opener plus Cork Screw

Spare film for camera (cant afford a digital one) :(

HEADACHE TABLETS

please feel free to add to this if you can think of owt els

see you there guys :group-cuddles: :thumbsup:

Can someone send me a TOC Tech sheet please??

Then I can make a nice little typed up Tech sheet to put in my window :D

What about food and a BBQ???

I will sort these out, nearly done just need a few more details on it....

Will post it on a new thread when completed....

yeah, i wouldnt mind a groovy tech sheet ryan mate. sort me one out please.

and i dont think im gunna take that much stuff...

beer, food, money.. thats about it. heh.

we allowed to kip in the car or not?

The tech sheet is basically a list of what you've done to the car with a club logo on it, Steve now has it in his mail box to sort the logo out and will post it on the forum as soon as hes done with it for everyone to d/l

Good job you've got a big boot Gus......... :lol:

I have aquired a large box of ear plugs specially for JAE. I may be persuaded to bring the whole box and share them (although I wouldn't want them back) if anyone would like.

Em

call me slow, but why would we need ear plugs? have i just missed a joke?

and are we allowed to kip in the autos. i need to know coz ill bring a text if not.

I can bring another box of ear plugs if you want??

Got the hardish yellow ones that are like a barrel shape.

Or I've got the soft pink/yellow ones, or as I like to call them rubarb & custard he he. They are like a bullet shape. These are the ones I like to use :P

But its all down to personal preferance :lol:

Who's up for power shandies B) :blink: :ffs: :thumbsup:

The ear plugs are for wusses such as myself who need their sleep to be able to even breathe the next day effectivley so I can get to sleep despite the people still eating/drinking/chatting/listening to their stereos at 3 in the morning.

Ear plugs are an essential item if you are a light sleeper.

sleep? at the weekend? i didnt know people practiced such things?

I'll have to grab a new pack of miniDV tapes for the camcorder. I'm sorted for digital camera memory too - about 200-ish photos without uploading to my PC.

I can edit the best bits together for download if it comes out OK. I won't be staying overnight so I'll miss the best bits probably. :eek:

Will there be any driving action to see? I'm quite happy to see cars parked up but some type smoke just adds to the fun. :thumbsup:

The footage my wife shot of my driving at Brands hatch was pretty poor so I'm keen to get some decent driving footage to play with.

As Billing Aquadrome is primarily a family campsite, I don't think they would approve of any tyre-smoking activities. A couple of years ago there was a 'meet' in Northampton and a young lad (spectator) got very seriously injured after some pillock went racing and lost control of his car. I don't think the local boys in blue would be too impressed, let alone the locals.

Nick

:thumbsup:

I'll still take plenty of footage - I'm sure there'll be some bonnet up action to capture! :D

noone said anything about racing....

just some nice tire spinning! :D B)

:yes: If the weather stays as it is today, with all that wet grass and big BHP there will be plenty of wheel spinning!

Better take some wellies just in case - it could get pretty muddy. :wacko:

As Billing Aquadrome is primarily a family campsite, I don't think they would approve of any tyre-smoking activities.

Neither does TOC & LOC,also any members speeding going in/on or leaving the site will be dealt with accordingly.

did you know that its a bannable offence from the club if caught speeding on venue grounds?

We had a heated discussion after the fiasco at Gaydon!

And certain people got into a lot of trouble, possibly only last year, when they atempted doughnuts on the grass. It was those funny looking things that look like Nissan Sunny's but aren't, if anyone can remember.

Venues like Billing aren't easy to come by and so we need to be as respectful as possible to it being someone else's property.

well.. as one of the organisers this year (mainly website) all clubs are now responsible for their members. The club as a whole will take the blame and the club could lose the right to attending next years JAE.

so whats the speed limit at biling then? dont want to get told off now do i. :lol:

does that include going in the convoys? coz that would be well ******* if we had to do 70 the whole way there.

with the massive police presence around the area you wont be doing much over 40 within about a 20 mile radius of the aquadrome..........

trust me i have mates in the job..........not something that i always like to admit too.....but they have to have mates somewhere......

by the way will post "black rat" gen later this week if the gen comes through...... :thumbsup:

so whats the speed limit at biling then? dont want to get told off now do i. :lol:

does that include going in the convoys? coz that would be well ******* if we had to do 70 the whole way there.

what you do outside the venue is your business mate.

But the venue you will need to keep to the speed limit which i would imagine is 5 - 10 MPH

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links