Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Kitting Lists For Jae

gus

If memory serves me correctly the speed limit once past the entrance sheds is 5mph.

Watch out for the Gatso's in the area too. Our friend who lives in that area says it's like driving in some sort of fascist country. I cannot comment as I've never driven in a fascist country and have a true belief that we still live in a democratic country ;)

It's true about the Gatso cameras. Also watch out for those sets of two cameras a mile apart that average your speed between them - they look just like traffic control cameras! Unfortunately, Northampton seems to the testbed for any new speed restriction systems, and it can cost you a :censor: fortune if you drive in the county. Note that the locals tend not to get caught (much) anymore - it's mostly visitors accustomed to the more liberal interpretation of the traffic laws by the rest of GB rather than the literal interpretation invoked here.

It was those funny looking things that look like Nissan Sunny's but aren't, if anyone can remember.

That will be the Pulsar. With a family sized baked bean can for an exhaust. :P

5 mph! i dont think my car even goes that slow.

and the speed cameras are a bit !Removed! eh? ill have to watch out

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links