Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Car!

Demonic Angel

They seemed to like the new st on top gear. I thought it looked like a fun car from the way they were driving it. Hope you both enjoy it as much as they seemed to on top gear :) that orange was summat init lol

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Demonic Angel

• Fidgits

• jaxx

• cmarshall

Nice, it looks a bit similar to Balearic Blue from here aswell :o

We live in "Ford Territory" here as I call it because we have Dagenham about 20 minutes away which is where Ford have a Factory and there is a development site at Dunton, plus a big Ford Office near where I work so everywhere you look you see a Ford of some shape, age or colour! Especially the new Focii, common as muck around here lol :lol: seen a good few of the ones you've got around too.

Enjoy :thumbsup:

its a ford ASBO :lol:

sorry not a fan, they look horrific and then engine is from a volvo :P

at least you can go to the scrap yard for spare parts instead of a main dealer

but whatever floats your boat

Well Focus' generally are common as muck - I suppose thats what you get for buying a Ford - they're everywhere!

But, boys and their toys - if its not fast and/or sporty - they dont like it! :lol::lol:

The number plate is very apt as well, it was registered on Valentines Day.... so its KS55 - Kiss! :D

its a ford ASBO :lol:

We prefer Focus STD thanks.... :lol::lol:

Very nice looking car, theres one in the local ford dealers same colour as yours and I like it.

Ignore the folk who seem to think its gonna break down because it's not from japan :blink:

Very nice looking car, theres one in the local ford dealers same colour as yours and I like it.

Ignore the folk who seem to think its gonna break down because it's not from japan :blink:

Just out of interest Rico, the other car he was looking at was the Golf R32, but it was at least 6 months waiting list.

We went to Nottingham today and the only people who stare at the car are little chavvy boy racer types in their modded Saxos - possibly thinking "Thats what I want when I grow up" :lol:

It is a nice car, and he's getting 25mpg, which apparently is really good for that car (most owners see 20 max!) but then he's not really ragged it anywhere yet! ;)

wow, only 25???

I know owners that get that out of a Monaro!

but if he's happy Em, thats what's important - just no more taking the mick out of Fords for you :P

wow, only 25???

but if he's happy Em, thats what's important - just no more taking the mick out of Fords for you :P

I've already told you, I can still be a car snob.... just not in his ear shot! :lol::lol:

But it is a nice car, its impressed the hell out of me - and as you know Ian, I'm not easily swayed from my initial decisions, but I'll admit, I do like the car - more than I thought I would when he told me "I've put a deposit down on a Focus" :lol:

yeah, the focus is a good car...

although, as others have expressed, the performance figures are a little dissapointing for the specs...

and at 25mpg - i'd rather have the bigger, 5.7 V8 ;) but thats me!

Maybe that can be his next car.... :lol::lol: But in all honesty, the less performance the better - I mean he's either going to get a speeding ticket (he wants to invest in a Road Angel now!) or worse.... and I'd much rather less performance, more Rich... not that I'm saying he cant handle the car, but well.... I worry! Its a considerable step up in power from a 2.0 diesel! ;)

Me next! :lol: No Focus for me though! :lol:

I'll get some proper pics up tomorrow anyway

My company car is a Focus Estate TD and it aint too bad but im having issues with the interior falling to bits, so far the glove box falls open every time you hit the smallest bump in the road so thats help closed with gaffer tape, the suround around the electric window keeps uncliping itself and jamming the locking mechanism so i cant lock the car.

Apart from that its fine

Hey nice looking car. He must be really chuffed with it. So he has had enough of the oil burner then ;)

jerry!!

Woweee!!! nice paint job nice car,

My experience with Toyota is that thrilling that I ended up buying a LDV minibus :blink:

Bit of a step down from a landcruiser but at least it starts on the button every single time

gets me to 70 mph on the motor way and bowls up the welsh mountains. A far cry from my Toyota

which would limp up at 25 mph in first gear! refuse to start and nobody seems to have a clue

how to get it going again and when it does eventually start revs flat out!!! :eek: Car still in garage hoping to see if they fixed it yet on Monday. been there since November :ffs:

If Toyota were such reliable cars would this forum even exist ?

The Fords I have owned have given me great results with comfort and reliability and ease of maintenance.

Also on the plus side if you do need spare parts they are readily and easily available and faaaaaaaaaaarrr

cheaper than Toyota. Ford also now own Landrover and a whole bunch of car manufacturers and by the

looks of your new car seem to have found what the public really want.

Good luck with your new car

Chris.

Cheers mate - and to everyone!

Rich is a member on here, as most of you know, but he only posted like 25 posts back in July last year :lol: Anyway, needless to say I doubt you'll ever see him again as he now resides on the Focus ST forums, but he's chuffed with your kind words!

And well, getting a Ford in the family was always going to be a bone of contention and I did try and persuade him to get a Supra.... his answer....

"Its not practical enough" :lol::lol:

Anyhoo, thanks guys - I'll go out and get some better pics in a bit! :thumbsup:

wow, only 25???

Earpl's challenge for this week - prove to the people YOU can beta that figure in your T-sport!

:D

why is the brand new 20 grand focus relegated to the grass, while the 2 year old yaris gets the drive...

something wrong there :rolleyes:

Firstly my car got there first....

Secondly - my car isnt 2 years old - can you not count? :lol:

Em

the inside is better than the outside,

i'm not a fan of them plastic reflectors on each corner at the rear, they look cheap.

when the tuning companys get hold of it they'll make it fly :yes:

shame ford did not do it to start with.

as we've all said before many times over its a personal preference and if Rich is happy

thats all that matters.

if we all liked the same things it would be a boring life.

make sure your yari keeps its parking space though :P

rock on Em!! Nice colour although not my choice of car, still loving it! Least u didnt get the orange one!

Hope it serves u well :P

Oh yeah, the weather is proper sunny over here :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links