Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Car!

Demonic Angel

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Demonic Angel

• Fidgits

• jaxx

• cmarshall

why is the brand new 20 grand focus relegated to the grass, while the 2 year old yaris gets the drive...

something wrong there :rolleyes:

Firstly my car got there first....

Secondly - my car isnt 2 years old - can you not count? :lol:

54 = 2004

2006 - 2004 = 2 :P

why is the brand new 20 grand focus relegated to the grass, while the 2 year old yaris gets the drive...

something wrong there :rolleyes:

Firstly my car got there first....

Secondly - my car isnt 2 years old - can you not count? :lol:

54 = 2004

2006 - 2004 = 2 :P

Whatever.... :rolleyes:

How many people have actually driven the new ST? I had a test drive a couple of weeks ago and to be honest I fell in love with it!!! :help: I gave it a good roasting and was really impressed with the torque my T Sport is so badly lacking in (and the sound of the dump valve releasing was music to my ears - my last car was a Glanza Turbo and I miss it :crybaby: )

Anyway, pound for pound you get a lot of car compared to the T Sport, lastest revison Civic TypeR, Golf GTi etc... so I think you (or your husband) made a very good choice! The biggest surprise for me that without even trying online, I got a quote of 970 quid to insure one and at 25 years of age I think that's a super deal! :thumbsup:

I want one :lol:

Although the first thing I would do is remove the ridiculous plastic badges on the front wings and paint the silver trim around the front fogs & rear reflectors...

Oh and the Performance Blue is a gorgeous colour.... but has anyone seen the ST in white yet!? Supposed to be verrry nice! B)

You cant go to the darkside Demonic Angel. Are you tempted to get another Toyota or something else Japanese?

Me next! :lol: No Focus for me though! :lol:

ASBO!!! :P you get his & hers burbury caps to go with it :P

Yeah we bought them off you mate.... :lol:

Mark - I will more than likely get something Toyota for my next car, it'll defo be Jap I think! ;)

Anyway, pound for pound you get a lot of car compared to the T Sport, lastest revison Civic TypeR, Golf GTi etc... so I think you (or your husband) made a very good choice! The biggest surprise for me that without even trying online, I got a quote of 970 quid to insure one and at 25 years of age I think that's a super deal! :thumbsup:

I want one :lol:

Cheers mate - Richs insurance is about £800 and he's 26 which he thought was crackin'!

I mean ok, in comparison to a Golf GTi and a Civic Type R, it is cheap - but then, like Clarkson said, Ford didnt go out to make an expensive hot hatch!

I'm glad you liked it anyway - and no I've not seen one in white - ours is the only one I've seen on the road round Leicestershire & Warwickshire so far! ;)

Im not a fan of the large amount of black plastic on the front...

Piccies dont do it justice as well I spose... cause the one of both the cars together... makes Kaori look very dull :( (colourwise that is)

After having my Skye... dont think I could get into that and be comfy... *shrugs

But you see a ctr everytime you go out i rarely see the focus

You DO see the Focus a lot .. you just don't remember them. :!Removed!:

I like it Em, very nice colour and should be reliable too. We've got a Focus and A Celica and they have both been very reliable, it is one of the most reliable cars I have ever owned - the only thing that has gone wrong with it so far is one of the bulbs went in the electric window switch, and it turned out to be an LED and you had to change the whole unit for £30, I just took that apart and soldered a new LED in for 30p

So go out and enjoy it - I'm guessing you will find it very reliable - just like Toyota (used to be!)

Test drove a Focus before being swung towards a 'yota.

Wasn't impressed with the 1.4 (frankly, it'd be the only i could afford anyway).

Seemed quite small inside, and the Yaris was better at making more space in the boot.

Was gutless, and all they had was that disgusting olive green colour... :D

Just as long as you both like it Dem, nowt else matters.

Oh, and that you've got roadside recovery for when it breaks down in a few weeks time.... :D

Ford ASBO :lol: nice but wouldnt have bought a 5 door theres one of the tangerine ones near me that drives past me everyday and everytime i see it i cant help but think of the burberry lens filter

nice car but its a ford eek

nice car but its a ford eek

WHAT? :eek:

IT'S A FORD? :help:

Thanks for letting me know mate - I wasnt aware of that fact til you just informed me - and all along we thought it was a Toyota Focus... ;) :lol: :P

Hmm r32 or a ford focus...

r32!!!!!!

Omg you seen one of those??

Sweeeetttttttt.

Btw.. when you were looking to get a r32, or a ford focus.. were you just going to give away an extra ten grand?? :eek:

r32s are expensive lol :o

i do kind of respect the engineering behind them, Ford are doing a better job of making quick cars than Toyota (new ones that is)

but the horrific bodywork does it no justice, and those wheels must have been desgined by a primary school :!Removed!:

the original RS Focus looked nice and neat and nowhere over the top

Hmm r32 or a ford focus...

r32!!!!!!

Omg you seen one of those??

Sweeeetttttttt.

Btw.. when you were looking to get a r32, or a ford focus.. were you just going to give away an extra ten grand?? :eek:

r32s are expensive lol :o

There's also a 6-9 months waiting list for one! We could get a Focus immediately - SOLD!

R32 was nice, no doubt about that - and as for the extra 10k, well we thought about it - and 30k was a lot to spend on a car anyway.... 20 is more reasonable than 30, especially as he works from home!

Sod the Golf R32 .. for 20k, you could have had an R33 GT-R Skyline.

20k on a Ford is a LOT, but if you are happy.

i was once doing 23mpg in my tsport, that was for the first 6 months of owning it, now i get 29

Well at the moment im avaeraging 30mpg in the starlet but have to keep it on low boost most of the time

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links