Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Which One?

ronnyboy696

thats the sort of crap that Pioneer comes out with though, which makes me run a mile from them

unless its an active power sub theres no chance on this green and blue earth that a HU will run a sub on its tod, it cannot physically produce the amount of power

I was slightly sceptical but I don't know a great deal about these things. I'll probably never get around to trying it, the main selling points for me were auxillary input, MP3 playing and of course the price & looks!

If I do get around to trying it with a sub I'll be sure to post the results!

Yeh i was oblivious to whatever its supposed to do in that department. Im still pretty sure its a Sub output to be amped as it says on the fitting instructions to go to power amp. I think its saying the signal is already a high voltage one so you just need a power amp to match the magnitude with some current! Something like that anyway. Its just a preout with various band pass and boost filters on to tweak the sound. There is some nifty features with this HU though when you read the details about all the sound EQ and all the filters to stage your sound in the right areas. At the end of the day i paid £90 for a HU that looks nice, has mp3 CD and AUX in and 50W outputs from a MOSFET amp. Thats all i wanted so im a happy bunny! Add to the fact its pioneer who i trust and im laughing!