Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Some Pics With My New Wheels

K19NE G

Sorry about the couple of pics that are HUGE... not sure why I can't reduce them!?!? :blink:

54105614.jpg

0ea6ea93.jpg

05d503b0.jpg

8ff82206.jpg

45e62417.jpg

72ba03b8.jpg

e9c2152f.jpg

19.jpg

Looks good on your Car :thumbsup:

;)

Thanks! Was tempted by 18s again, but stuck with 17s and am happy I did... still can't understand why they don't come with 17s as standard though as there's absolutely no loss in comfort, extra grip, and slightly sharper handling! :huh:

like the exhaust. what is it? how much etc

It's the TTE exhaust which you should be able to buy through Toyota! :thumbsup: I got mine on eBay from a Toyota dealer who was flogging loads of TTE gear so it was much cheaper!

You need one from the facelifted model the pipe to the backbox is longer :thumbsup:

You need one from the facelifted model the pipe to the backbox is longer :thumbsup:

Do you mean I need the one for the facelift model or Chenks? I'm not sure which mine is!? I just got the part number from the TTE site and it matched the one being sold on eBay so I went for it! I did notice on the pic you sent me of your car G6-R that yours sticks out a small bit more than mine past the bumper (i.e. you can see the TTE Badge looking from above on yours, but not on mine) :(

Do you mean I need the one for the facelift model or Chenks? I'm not sure which mine is!? I just got the part number from the TTE site and it matched the one being sold on eBay so I went for it! I did notice on the pic you sent me of your car G6-R that yours sticks out a small bit more than mine past the bumper (i.e. you can see the TTE Badge looking from above on yours, but not on mine) :(

The tip was for chenks he needed one from a D4D thats the one i have else its to short

Mine sticks even ferther past my bumper when its HOT :yes: :D because i used RVS PIPE in stead of my midsillencer when that piece of pipe gets hot it pushes my TTE backbox about a centimeter more backwards thats why you can see my TTE Badge ;) B)

I made the RVS pipe about 15 mm longer than the piece i cut out including my midsillencer :P

Looks nice heay

the corollas lookin well gary!

Cheers! It took a while to eventually get a set of wheels after contemplating about five or six other sets!

Is your's the Starlet in Ballybofey? I saw it at Christmas whilst driving about! Looking good! :thumbsup:

the corollas lookin well gary!

Cheers! It took a while to eventually get a set of wheels after contemplating about five or six other sets!

Is your's the Starlet in Ballybofey? I saw it at Christmas whilst driving about! Looking good! :thumbsup:

u wana c it now,fitted glanza headlights and bonnet.hows things anyway?

cars looking sweet, the alloys i wanna get kinda look like the alloys u hav. but i wnt b getting them atleast during May

looking the dogs nackers that Gaz mate.

Fitted my TTE zhaust last weekend but its wonky.... :wacko:

Did you have any trouble with yours ? Its as straight as an arrow!

Will post pics soon......

looking the dogs nackers that Gaz mate.

Fitted my TTE zhaust last weekend but its wonky.... :wacko:

Did you have any trouble with yours ? Its as straight as an arrow!

Will post pics soon......

I've no problems with the fit of mine... and I installed it myself! None of this nonsense about Toyota charging for springs and bolts and gaskets! :ffs: I just loosened off the old back box, and the TTE one was a direct swap! :D

• 1 month later...

looking very sweet, very much similar to the ones that come with celica Red, I will fitting these soon but in 18's.

I am currently trying to get the misses to trade her T3 for a Ts, you pics might help...lol

looking very sweet, very much similar to the ones that come with celica Red, I will fitting these soon but in 18's.

I am currently trying to get the misses to trade her T3 for a Ts, you pics might help...lol

Cheers! I was tempted by 18s for the looks, but didn't want to go through the cost and hassle if I got another puncture so 17s is a good compromise! :thumbsup:

Hey what size are your 17" tyres chum? does it rub at all?

Doesn't rub at all! They're the correct offset and the rim width is 7". The tyres are 195/45, although my mate at home has 205/40 which doesn't rub either. There's still acres of space there for even wider/bigger rims :thumbsup:

In my opinion the best wheel size would be 17's, any bigger you will probably upset the balance and handling of the car, also 19s will have a huge effect on the 0-60 times