Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ebay Help

GT4 BOOSTER

i won an item on eBay , now the punk says his dad sold it elsewhere before the auction ended . TRUTH being he didnt put a reserve on and i won the item for £30 .i didnt pay as he wanted a cheque - its just the principle of the thing - what if anything can be done if just to get this knob off eBay . thanks

i need to know where to go on eBay too , to report this guy , as i dont know navigating ebay very well :ffs:

i won an item on ebay , now the punk says his dad sold it elsewhere before the auction ended . TRUTH being he didnt put a reserve on and i won the item for £30 .i didnt pay as he wanted a cheque - its just the principle of the thing - what if anything can be done if just to get this knob off ebay . thanks

i need to know where to go on ebay too , to report this guy , as i dont know navigating ebay very well :ffs:

Don't bother.

I just went through this with a nosecone. I even had an email stating he wasn't going to sell as it didn't go for enough. He then tried to claim his fees back which would have left me with a black mark. End result is eBay apparently told him not to do it again.

Truth is there will always be another and I just won a facelift nose in better condition :thumbsup:

Jobs a goodun

Clicky If you really want to

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links