Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tunnel Racing

Bibbs

What side of the road are they meant to overtake on? cars passing all over the place! :huh:

And nice bit of driving by the coach driver to keep that pointing in the right direction :thumbsup:

Would not like to be sitting on the back seat of that bus.and what a way to finish with a lada.

Oh a bus!! I thought it was the waltzers by the way it was spinning round :D That really is a funny clip. sure i've seen some driving similar to that in leicester tho!! :D

What side of the road are they meant to overtake on? cars passing all over the place! :huh:

And nice bit of driving by the coach driver to keep that pointing in the right direction :thumbsup:

I believe it's like it was here in the good ol' days, where there was no law against undertaking.

Crazy crashes. It's bad enough on 4 wheels. Wonder what it'd be like on two... :blink:

Is it me, or does the lada sort of "pee" itself in the final sequence... :D

What's with the truck that crashes only to reveal another truck that wasn't there before... David Copperfield driving or something? :) And yeah, the Lada short of "drops it's load"! Well funny. :D

Know wot you mean!! Where did that other truck come from??? Wot got me tho is check out the gut in the bmw and the 4x4, not worried if anyone is hurt, they just try and indicate and get round the carnage. Disgracfull!! :ffs: