Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Speed Bump In Dubai

CAMSHAFT

seen this vid over at Autoblog i dont know weather to laugh or cry at it

www.Autoblog.com

This video is the exact reason why we restrict the Weblogs, Inc.-issued company Lamborghini Gallardo to track use only. The government of Dubai installed a rather large speed bump on a street that locals had developed a habit of travelling on at very high speeds. Only one minor problem, the government didn't tell anyone it had installed the speed bump. Without a sign of warning vehicles hit the mound and leave terra firma, only to land in a shower of sparks as their suspensions bottom out. The final car in this video, a Lamborghini Gallardo, nearly flips tail over nose when it hits the speed bump, which, again, is why we only drive ours on the track

:lol:

is that a lambo at the end?

YEA :wacko: the chicken slowed down :lol:

i like how it jumped 10 feet and then just powered off into the distance! :lol:

My God - even without signs, how the hell can you NOT see a speed bump, even in the dark with street lighting???

That lambo was one lucky car...

lol **** end was like 6 foot in the air :P like me over chatsworth humpback bridge, appart from i traveled 15 foot and only3 foot in the air........... flattened the sump, pulled bumper off, pushed bonnet landing pannel up + radiator mounting, oh and bonnet wouldn't shut properly :P worth it just to see the guy's face who was sat waiting at the lights the other side :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links