Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Miffed

BLiTZ

Sunday evening my dad walks in and asks me wether or not i knew i had a nail in the offside rear tyre - nope - so we had a look and sure enough there was a big ol' hole so we put on of the old 13" steels on till i could get to the tyre fitters

so my dad goes to the just tyres website and orders 2 toyos (the near side rear was low and needed changing really) gets a nice online discount and off we go.

so today i drive into york park up in the place and sit for 30 mins while they change - then "i checked your tracking and its 3.5mm out" so i agree to let them sort that and they do.

while im driving back i notice that now my steering wheel isnt as straight as it used to be then when i got home and fianlly got a chance to have a good look at the job in daylight i can now see that my offside wheel now has a scratch around the entire circumference so im now two toyos up but jolly ****** off :(

I had exactly the same - transpired that either the guy doing the tracking needed trained in how to use the machine or their machine was wonky...

.. either way - take it somewhere else and get it redone. if its out take it back to the place that did it and whilst you're there have a go at them about the scratch.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links