Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Revolutionary Invisible Parking Sensor System!

Alberto Michelatti

Hi!

If you don't like the classical ultrasonic parking sensors, with their ugly black capsules, you have to know that now there is a new electromagnetic invisible type ( http://www.proxel.com ).

Proxel EPS-Micro Plus

Proxel EPS-Micro Plus components

Proxel EPS-Micro Plus children

Toyota Avensis '04 1.8 VVT-i automatic equipped with invisible-type Proxel EPS-Micro Plus parking sensor

nofear.gif

Alberto.

If you need one, then you need to go back to driving school, and learn to park. ;)

Would suggest one for Caravan though.... :D

how much does it cost though? and though i can empathise there are times when squeezing into really tight spaces where one might be handy is it really cost effective?

speakin of alternatives to the button, i got my parking system free tho it isnt installed all the time. it is a detector with an unmissable alert. it has a variable distance setting and changeable alert indication. it self installs, is low maintenance in essence and has other uselful car related features!

Its called a passenger :lol::thumbsup:

Well considering it's a very well laid out advert for the product, and he live sin Italy, it could be possible... ;) :D

Look at his other posts .. each one is an essay ..

Us Mods keep an eye on posts like this, but this guy 'seems' to just like being helpful :)

So I've no issues ATM ..

There ok if you have a big vehicle or are towing like Gnome said but on my Hilux ive fitted a reversing camera as the top of my tailgate is higher than car bonnets and i cant see them without the camera

• 3 weeks later...

Hi!

In a body shop I have fitted my car with the Proxel EPS-Micro Plus parking sensor and I am enthusiastic of it, also because now I am able to park with easiness in very limited spaces!

Excellent also the after-sale service and the delivery time (two days only!).

I advise this product to all!

Now my car have a fitting that in my opinion all the vehicles should be equipped with, also because can be avoided the collisions with children.

I thank Proxel to have developed this product, that for its simplicity and effectiveness could be defined ingenious: it is invisible, cheap, efficient and easy to install!

Toyota Avensis '04 1.8 VVT-i automatic equipped with invisible-type Proxel EPS-Micro Plus parking sensor

nofear.gif

Alberto.

Looks like a better idea than the apparently standard car park parking sensor as used in the UK....

towbarpic.jpg

:D :D

Looks like a better idea than the apparently standard car park parking sensor as used in the UK....

towbarpic.jpg

Yep I fitted one of those ones to my wife's mondeo/ Works fine :lol:

towbarpic.jpg

Yep I fitted one of those ones to my wife's mondeo/ Works fine :lol:

Yep. Dual usability :thumbsup:

hmmm i just thought of something very cost effective tho a bit unsightly.... it would work well tho :thumbsup:

Take next doors annoying yappy dog and a roll of good tape.... attach to rear bumper and when it stops barking im too close :P