Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Anyone Been Playing Most Wanted ?

jrampton

I have it on the xbox, finally beat number 3 last night and bought the carrera GT !!

Apparently the main guy is really hard to beat, i'm not looking forward to some of the goals in number 2 tho !!

yeah, i completed it last weekend...

took a couple of weeks on and off - much better difficulty than underground...

oh, did you know theres a full review in the newsletter?

nope been playing Race Driver 3. I got bored of how bad the AI is in Most wanted, it annoyed me where cars have to stay on your radar so can only be a certain distance away from you, you can't get a massive lead. And the speed of a normal cop car is always relative to your car no matter what it is. and the AI randomly generating another cop car right infront of you when you think you've got away, just not realistic enough. WOW i got really annoyed by that game!

I started playin it at xmas and got to the 4th from last guy and got stuck.. got one of those lambos and still could achive enough goals to race the dude so i throw it back at my brother and told him to finish it off...

BoB

I started playin it at xmas and got to the 4th from last guy and got stuck.. got one of those lambos and still could achive enough goals to race the dude so i throw it back at my brother and told him to finish it off...

BoB

I found a neat trick for getting the bounty up, do the doughnut shop bounty challenge and get the copper to chase you to the bus depot, go inside and go up the left hand ramp drive out ontop on the buses and go to the very edge, the cops will ram the buses etc constantly and your bounty will go up but they will never catch you. If one gets ontop of the buses push them off eventually you will win a milestone and then you can wait for a while until your bar goes green then reverse so they can't see you, then you sit there and cool down. :thumbsup:

BoB

I found a neat trick for getting the bounty up, do the doughnut shop bounty challenge and get the copper to chase you to the bus depot, go inside and go up the left hand ramp drive out ontop on the buses and go to the very edge, the cops will ram the buses etc constantly and your bounty will go up but they will never catch you. If one gets ontop of the buses push them off eventually you will win a milestone and then you can wait for a while until your bar goes green then reverse so they can't see you, then you sit there and cool down. :thumbsup:

Nice one .. il be aving it back off my bro now me finks although come sunday il be pullin my damn hair out again im sure but TOP TIPS Jrampton.

BoB

I dont want to spoil it for anyone, but once you beat BL1 you get to a very frustrating part - and if anyone wants hints on how to beat it, let me know ;) (took me a lot of attempts!)

I dont want to spoil it for anyone, but once you beat BL1 you get to a very frustrating part - and if anyone wants hints on how to beat it, let me know ;) (took me a lot of attempts!)

Need all the help i can get. . .

Need all the help i can get. . .

well, when you beat razor, your dropped straight into a level 6 pursuit - and you can't evade normally, if you manage to make it to 5 minutes, that bird calls and tells you to go to a point on the map, but generally your then confonted with an imovable roadblock...

The hint is, head straight for the football stadium (with the big hand), and hit the freeway - you'll notice a slip road thats normally closed by roadworks, but it opens on the 5 minute, so the key is, once your there, go up and down that section of freeway (dont go into the tunnel though - too easy to get trapped) until the call comes and then once your in its easy...

I've been playing it occasionally, does look sweet when the suns going down. Havn't got that far yet, guy no. 10 I'm on. Nabbed the 'pink slip' to some guy's supra. :)

I've been playing it occasionally, does look sweet when the suns going down. Havn't got that far yet, guy no. 10 I'm on. Nabbed the 'pink slip' to some guy's supra. :)

Another good tip is when you win a car take it to the shop and trade in body bits etc that gives you a few thou then take the car back to your garage and you get the same money as if you had left the bits on it.

Im on Blacklist 2 now, been playing it on and of for a month or 2 as well. I think we should get a thread sorted on the cars and "show your ride"

Im on Blacklist 2 now, been playing it on and of for a month or 2 as well. I think we should get a thread sorted on the cars and "show your ride"

here here..

found a trick for getting high bounty...

if you head into the shipyard, and just keep driving around and around through the various alleys and tunnels, although you have to stay on your toes, new cars dont join, so as they fall off it gets easier...

if theres a chopper - it just hovers in one place, and worst case, if you evade, you just drive up to the freeway, and then head back you will be chased and have another car...

I managed to get a 30 min pursuit easily by doing that.. and even started a pursuit on level 5 - got to the shipyard with 6 corvettes + cross and lost them all in 7 mins..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links