Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Now Thats What I Call An Intercooler.

Envy Performance Ltd

Just got some new stock from Greddy, just thought I would share a few pictures with you all. I brought 3 of these 4 row Greddy intercoolers in for the Supra one for my car, one for a customer and one for stock.

They are absolutly huge if this does not cool your Intake charge, nothing will! . This thing is a work of art not like those cheapy bits of kit you get of flea bay! Lol.

Can't wait to get it fitted and give it a try.

Check the Girth on this bad boy! lol 5 3/4 inchs deep, 6inchs at the end tanks. Cue the size matters jokes!

greddy1.jpg

greddy2.jpg

greddy3.jpg

greddy4.jpg

Thanks

Kevin

Looks nice but I like the intercoolers that say GReddy or whatever on the front but maybe I'm just a show off? :thumbsup:

How heavy is it though Kev? :unsure:

Nice!!!!!!

I have a Greddy intercooler and hard pipe kit for my soop TT... they are top stuff, very well made too!!!!!

If mine is anything to go by it will also be suprisingly light!!!!

Whats it made from? I don't pretend to know alot about these things, but from a (simplistic) physics p.o.v, wouldn't a smaller copper rad be better? Alluminium has a higher heat capacity, but copper has better thermal conductivity, so provided air is flowing through the thing, it'll disipate heat faster.

flippin Nora!

those welds are a work of art aswell! like my blitz exhaust! was a shame to have to hide it under the car

i know stuff like this can be expensive, but as said, compared to the cheap eBay rip-offs, you get a shear amount of quality increase!