Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jae Hotel - Fully Booked Already!

Demonic Angel

Being the type to plan ahead, I thought I'd get in there and book my hotel room for JAE now as I'm still not keen on the whole camping thing....

Seems I have no choice - the Peterborough Express by Holiday Inn is fully booked on the JAE dates already! I'm really shocked - its February and they're already fully booked for July!

Looks like I'm saving up for camping gear then.... :rolleyes:

Being the type to plan ahead, I thought I'd get in there and book my hotel room for JAE now as I'm still not keen on the whole camping thing....

Seems I have no choice - the Peterborough Express by Holiday Inn is fully booked on the JAE dates already! I'm really shocked - its February and they're already fully booked for July!

Next closest hotel is still available but be quick after i've posted that up :lol:

Cheers Ken (and Les :lol: )

I guess you'd have to drive to that one though.... I'd want a drinky or two with everyone... so not sure what to do now!

Arrgghhh! :unsure:

Em,

I have just looked online and they have rooms at £81.50 a night (double room two single beds)...................breakfast included.

Are you sure that you checked the right hotel as there are at least two of that chain in Peterborough?

Or............do they remember you from last year???

Em,

I have just looked online and they have rooms at £81.50 a night (double room two single beds)...................breakfast included.

Are you sure that you checked the right hotel as there are at least two of that chain in Peterborough?

Or............do they remember you from last year???

Its this one Steve - the one adjacent to the ground...

Yeah I did stay there last year, I hope they remember me fondly - I didnt do anything naughty! :lol:

I just double checked and still nothing.... :(

You wouldn't have wanted to stay there anyway. Last year prices were about £50 this year they wanted over £80 :ffs: so even though they had vacancies when I looked I didn't bother.

tents for the win!!

Best way, and fingers crossed it should be warm too!

Hope so for the sake of those who sleep outside of tents :rolleyes:

hotel... pphphhhh... you gotta do JAE properly!

what sleep under steve's hilux in the rain :lol:

it took me about 45 mins to get from TOCRG's pitch to my tent saturdaynight.............. woke up sunday got out of the tent and leekys supra was about 8 foot away :P

You wouldn't have wanted to stay there anyway. Last year prices were about £50 this year they wanted over £80 :ffs: so even though they had vacancies when I looked I didn't bother.

I just saw that, apparently if you go to the main HI Express site they have vacancies.... but its £81 a room.... that'd make it £160 for the weekend - hardly seems worth it - its not a Radisson Edwardian, its a blinking Holiday Inn Express! :ffs:

tents for the win!!

Best way, and fingers crossed it should be warm too!

Hope so for the sake of those who sleep outside of tents :rolleyes:

what sleep under steve's hilux in the rain :lol:

it took me about 45 mins to get from TOCRG's pitch to my tent saturdaynight.............. woke up sunday got out of the tent and leekys supra was about 8 foot away :P

:P

so it was steves 'lux, i though it was an L200 from underneath :lol:

tents hands down, or car if ur mate snores like a trooper

Or me blowing chunks at 2 in the morning

*note to self*

Stay off the beer this year

*note to self*

sorry mate :beer:

you seemed fine after one :unsure:

Yes - it was probably after 10 or more though Fidgets... :D

Shame I couldn't stay over the night. If I could've though, there's nothing like a rally in a field, not getting to bed till 4am, then waking up at 8am, and chillin out for the day.... ;)

You mean like me Rob??? :!Removed!:

I hardly rember anything about the saturday nite!

*note to self*

The wise man there! I'm not staying off the beer but keep Ryan and his god damn sambuca away from me, PLEASE!!!!!! :lol:

The wise man there! I'm not staying off the beer but keep Ryan and his god damn sambuca away from me, PLEASE!!!!!! :lol:

Yes because when we clean up i dont want to see bits of ummm well you know! :rolleyes:

Hey i cleaned up after myself in the morning!! :rolleyes::lol:

Thats because we found it and wouldnt touch it!!! :!Removed!:

Camping isn't really that bad Em - I'm trying to persuade T & Yves to camp this year too. :P

Well - out of the choice of a tent (+drinking) or paying around 160 squids for a few creature comforts and not drinking, I know what I'll choose :thumbsup::lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links