Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Old Ae82

JT

I've been selling some stuff on eBay, and had a look at the listing for "ANJ". i just cannot believe i sold it!! i must have been !Removed! mad - and for £1500!! It was soooo clean

AND, to add insult to injury, i had it on a rolling road, which came back with a figure of 114bhp. I was pretty disappointed with that, because i knew it felt much better than 114bhp, but just put it down to either s crap dyno, or that it did really only put out 114bhp. Well, after i stumbled across the printout for it again the other day, i found out it did indeed make 114bhp.....AT THE WHEELS!! :censor:

I do like my new car, but it's just not the same. Please, if anyone ever has a motor as good as that one, DO NOT sell it - you'll regret it!

Look

So i just thought i'd post this pointless topic to satisfy myself

i saw an ae82 twincam the other day, theyre rare in ireland. i have to say, i fell in love with the shape of it

You know what you need to do....

GET ANOTHER! :P :thumbsup:

That's where my old one is now :!Removed!:

the one i saw was in waterford city. it was white and had english plates on it

Id hate to say i told you so, but.............

I did tell you! No car compares to a 80/90's Toyota 4AGE engined car! The only reason i ever sold 'anj' to you was i needed the money for my AE86! :)

Get hold of Uncle Rash and get another!

Sell the Pug and still have money left over to modify a tidy AE82!! :D

Get hold of Uncle Rash and get another!

Sell the Pug and still have money left over to modify a tidy AE82!! :D

:yes: :D :thumbsup:

:D :lol:

never gonna be as good as ANJ though - you know more than anyone how much had been done to it! :D All i did was tidy up a few cosmetic bits, change the petrol filler neck and get KYB dampers fitted. Still, you live and learn!

anyway, i've spent too much on the pug to justify selling it after 3 months :D . If i hadn't seen all those pics of ANJ, i'd probably be quite happy with it :P

Hi JT I also told you how much you would miss ANJ, I am also crying :crybaby: , had to sell mine due to rot in awkward places, am thinkin of lookin for another 1, have had 5 now and I still havent learnt :( there aren't many cars you can abuse daily and will still get you home at the end of every night.

Hey I was thinking I should tell him not to get rid but forgot lol

I'm thinking of selling the AE92 and I know I shouldn't but I want a GT4 or 3S-GTE powered car

Cheers

but I want a GT4 or 3S-GTE powered car

My thoughts exactly... :yes: :D :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links