Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sqeaky Radio

Roly

2002 Corolla T3 - I've got the sqeaky cd radio!! Anybody actually had any success stopping it yet? I've had the :censor: thing out about five times put various sound proofing around it, taped bits, foamed there and still got rattles and sqeaks :crybaby:

Is it time to call it a day or does anyone know of a good fix?

Cheers!

Turn the volume up? :P

i know that doesnt help at all, but couldnt resist :D

2002 Corolla T3 - I've got the sqeaky cd radio!! Anybody actually had any success stopping it yet? I've had the :censor: thing out about five times put various sound proofing around it, taped bits, foamed there and still got rattles and sqeaks :crybaby:

Is it time to call it a day or does anyone know of a good fix?

Cheers!

Well I had the gap between the radio and the dash top repaired by Toyota last September and I was vey happy with the result, however, since the cold weather set in, the gap has appeared again and is getting bigger, and now my dash is creaky as hell! :( :censor: :ffs: :crybaby: There is a spray you can get to stop touching plastics from squeeking/creaking etc but I haven't a clue what it's called...

Spray sounds a good idea - could some kind of silicone spray - will research and see what I can find out. No good turning up the volume my ears have become super sensitive to rattles now...my wife on the other hand claims not to hear a thing! I adopt the same when she's talking to me hehe :P

Spray sounds a good idea - could some kind of silicone spray - will research and see what I can find out. No good turning up the volume my ears have become super sensitive to rattles now...my wife on the other hand claims not to hear a thing! I adopt the same when she's talking to me hehe :P

:lol: I'm the only one who hears the squeeks and rattles too....