Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Pimped Yaris T-sport.

bravoYARIS

the car is not 100% yet.. still got quite few bits to do.. ie. air intakes, possibly side grills. at the moment, im jus showin the latest updates..

So, with regards the intakes...

lets start with those at the rear of the side skirts - are they there to cool the rear drums? or are they just 'for the look' and therefore just creating drag?

and these other air intakes you mention? are they for specific cooling? What have you done to the engine to require lots of intakes and vents? have you actually investigated what changing the air flow and ambient temperature will do to the car?

or will these all be more 'just for show'?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fidgits

• jaxx

• Bibbs

• earpl

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the car is not 100% yet.. still got quite few bits to do.. ie. air intakes, possibly side grills. at the moment, im jus showin the latest updates..

So, with regards the intakes...

lets start with those at the rear of the side skirts - are they there to cool the rear drums? or are they just 'for the look' and therefore just creating drag?

and these other air intakes you mention? are they for specific cooling? What have you done to the engine to require lots of intakes and vents? have you actually investigated what changing the air flow and ambient temperature will do to the car?

or will these all be more 'just for show'?

need you ask :lol:

sorry, was the thick layer of sarcasm not obvious in my post?

:lol:

You, sarcastic? I'm shocked! :o

Man i dont mean to p*** anyone off on the forum but . I really like that . I think it is a totally different , one of a kind , eye catching car ! I like the kit , and the wheels , but I especially like the fact that you have colour coded it all ! Any pictures of the back of it ? :D :thumbsup:

David

I respect the time and effort gone into this but the lambo doors are a bit much for me, nice colour though,

Whats the ice like?

Okay, it's things like this that put the Yaris into the "Shed" category.

What a pointless car. Nice side intakes to keep your drums cool. Why do you want wobbly, up in the air doors on a shopping car?

This car is truly hateful, if I saw it, I would point and laugh, and laugh, and laugh. I hope you realise you now look like EVERY OTHER modded hatchback. Bet you have lexus lights and the engine mods are twin 5" exits and a air filter.

That's very in-der-vidual .. just like every other tatted up car.

I didn't check, but was there a spoiler on the roof too? I'd double check, but I don't wanna feel ill again. Also a boot full of Speakers? So the fact it's a shopping car it now pointless as it'll not even carry a tin of beans?

its got discs on the back :D

I take it ALL back .. it's mint :thumbsup::huh::rolleyes:

Still a skip ..

well, that makes it a T-sport then - with what? a Whopping 105bhp, which of course justifies the huge air vents needed to cool the less-biased, 10" rear discs!

that is, still assuming those vents go somewhere, and don't just stop, simply adding a huuuuuuuge amount of drag.... but that'd just be silly!

:rolleyes:

hey hey dont jump down my throat! i agree! i was just making a point! :lol: numptys :P

hey hey dont jump down my throat! i agree! i was just making a point! :lol: numptys :P

no.

You were defending it.

Dont try and deny it.

you deserve everything you get.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

well, that makes it a T-sport then - with what? a Whopping 105bhp :rolleyes:

HA HA HA what a skip :P tie it to yaris on 18's car pushem off the queyside :P (joke) (i think :P)

now ian as for a whopping 105bhp it will still have a standard partridge charriot, + mine would f*** it from now till next sunday :lol: but please note........ im not defending this car......... give it to a granny & buy a nova mate :P

oh yeah doesnt a yaris slightly pip the superior lexus to the post in performance stakes :lol:

poor guy hes spent loads aswell PMSL :lol:

oh yeah doesnt a yaris slightly pip the superior lexus to the post in performance stakes :lol:

3 things...

First, its horses for courses...

My Lexus is a 6 cylinder comfy motorway cruiser, it doesnt profess to be anything else...

This was never about my car - it was about the yaris, and at no point did i say mine was faster or sportier... :P

Second, yes, your 1.5 little shopping trolley can get to 60 before my heavy straight-6 cruiser - but i bet 50-100 is a different story... or maybe not, i dont care - if i wanted a 'fast car' i would have bought one. (and no, it wouldnt be a Yaris Tsport ;) )

and lastly - my lexus is what it is - sure its had its tweaks - but all for specific technical reasons, i havent tried to make it something it isnt... i havent stuck some bodykit with pointless vents on it, or raved how its got so much more power than standard ;) :lol: :P

nope - it was a car bought for what i needed it to do - and it does it !Removed! well...

and the Yaris T-sport does what it does well, but lets face it, its lukewarm at best ;) a Clio sport 182 would destroy it (even yours chris) :lol::thumbsup: ;)

no...

Its a lexus...

if it was a Toyota, it would be called a Toyota Altezza ;) which was only available in japan.

Since its a UK car, and sold as a Lexus IS, its a lexus...

Its not a hard concept to grasp Chris - i'm sure you'll manage if you concentrate really hard :P :lol:

(its the same reason you drive a Yaris and not a Vitz ;) )

Partridge2.jpg

ahhhhhhhh haaaaaaaa dont you mean 'lexii' :thumbsup:

Partridge2.jpg

ahhhhhhhh haaaaaaaa dont you mean 'lexii' :thumbsup:

no, because im not a fictonal comedy character... :lol::lol:

you guys should really get out more you know :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links