Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Some New Photos Of My Car

KevT3

Looks good Kevin :thumbsup:

Thx for helping me with the exhaust problems :) :thumbsup:

Kev

Does the Exhaust still hangs straight :yes: ? Kevin

Kev

It is ok I guess, i think it's slightly tilted up, but not a big deal, at least it's not flapping :) ;)

Kev

Hey G6-R, I am having problem with the steering wheel, discovered that when i went to have the wheel alighment done. They aligned everything with a centred steering wheel (which i looked and confirmed it's centred) But the car's steering wheel still not centred when driving. If i hold it straight, it would have gone to the right. it's only slightly but quite annoying. The garage people are nice and double check and even swap tyres for me to see if that helps. Nothing helped and the guy said he is puzzled...

Any ideas of what would be causing it#?

Thanx

Kev

Kev

Hey G6-R, I am having problem with the steering wheel, discovered that when i went to have the wheel alighment done. They aligned everything with a centred steering wheel (which i looked and confirmed it's centred) But the car's steering wheel still not centred when driving. If i hold it straight, it would have gone to the right. it's only slightly but quite annoying. The garage people are nice and double check and even swap tyres for me to see if that helps. Nothing helped and the guy said he is puzzled...

Thanx

Kev

Yep Kevin ,

when they do the wheel alighement they lift the car up at the front and put some alloyplates under the frontwheels the shockabsorbers stand higher than before, what they have to do is

Do the wheel alighement again and when the car was lifted up and put back on the alloy plates with its tyres on the plates than they have to PULL DOWN several times the car downwords a few times than set your steerringwheel STRAIGHT and THAN do the alighement again that must sortout the problem. ;)

Kev

Thanx

Kev

Yep Kevin ,

when they do the wheel alighement they lift the car up at the front and put some alloyplates under the frontwheels the shockabsorbers stand higher than before, what they have to do is

Do the wheel alighement again and when the car was lifted up and put back on the alloy plates with its tyres on the plates than they have to PULL DOWN several times the car downwords a few times than set your steerringwheel STRAIGHT and THAN do the alighement again that must sortout the problem. ;)

is that method required specially for the corolla?

Kev

No its for every car required because the shocks are than back to basic if you now what i mean

Kev

Thanx

Kev

It's possibly the camber on the road mate! :thumbsup:

Thank you very much for all of your replies ! :)

I am gonna take it back to the dealer to have a look... it's my 10th times since i bought my car 7 months ago... I feel embarass although i shouldnt feel so... :huh:

Kev

Go to a good Tyresshop and let them do it on my way ;)

Go to a good Tyresshop and let them do it on my way ;)

Hi G6R,

I am already been to one of those... they are honest and couldn't fix it... i have already wasted £20 ... so i am thinking going back to dealer

Kev :wacko:

:blink: Thats weird but a tyreshop is better than the Dealer i always go to a tyreshop never to the Dealer for those kind of things ;)

:blink: Thats weird but a tyreshop is better than the Dealer i always go to a tyreshop never to the Dealer for those kind of things ;)

Yeh i think all the corollas offset is a bit gone, i know my one was. wen i fit my springs they alligned my car and they did a bfor and after. the front drivers wheel was Toe in -16 and rear passenger side was toe out 28. Then they allinged it and they fixed the front drivers tyres but they couldnt fix the rear passenger one. im guessing its the camber. bcos i know my cousins civic ek4 had wheel allignement problems and he told me all the civics had it and he changed the cambers and it fixed everything. but i cant change my cambers bcos my car still new and still under warranty

On the backside you can,t chance a thing bcause its a STIFF AXEL ( take alook under the car at the backside than you see what i mean)

They can do only the FRONTWHEELS :!Removed!:

hi,

you just need to get the front wheels aligned to the rear, to standard settings for the car. Any good garage will have a book with all the settings for all cars. mines fine set like that and i have Pi 35mm lowering springs on standard shocks.

:thumbsup:

hi,

you just need to get the front wheels aligned to the rear, to standard settings for the car. Any good garage will have a book with all the settings for all cars. mines fine set like that and i have Pi 35mm lowering springs on standard shocks.

:thumbsup:

Any good tyreshop does dese things by computer and infra red

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links