Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Few Mods & Pics

Matty

Well I've been a little busy over this past few weeks doing a few changes to my TS.

Deceided to paint the calipers red, just to make me think I've got mini Brembo's :lol:

DSCF1341.jpg

DSCF1342.jpg

Also got my LED lights, just to rub to rub the fact in seen as though most of the people on here want some :P

DSCF1334.jpg

But the best two mods if you ask me is the addition of a Blitz NurSpec backbox, gives a very nice burble lowdown, and screams at high revs, sounds nothing like the chavvy exhausts I hear around town, can't wait to combine it with a De-Cat and Manifold. :D

DSCF1346.jpg

Also ordered a set of Tein springs off of Envy Performance, great customer service chaps :thumbsup: Ordered them at 11am Thursday and they were with me at the same time on Friday.

DSCF1345.jpg

DSCF1339.jpg

DSCF1344.jpg

Still thinking of going down the more Show, than go look, got a few sets of 17's I wouldn't mind having.

Anyway, enjoy. B)

Forgot to mention the De-Badging on the rear, Clear Fog and the colour coded Tailgate handle surround from a P2.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Matty

• gianni_ts

• cmarshall

• Woody27

See, now thats what I like.... tasteful and well done modifications!

Well done mate - looks lovely! :thumbsup:

Nice and Clean! I like it! Subtle enough so everyone will like it imo! SOOOO how it should have come from the factory :D

Nice and Clean! I like it! Subtle enough so everyone will like it imo! SOOOO how it should have come from the factory :D

Well I don't think they'd have fitted a clear fog at the rear. ;)

Looking very nice mate. :thumbsup:

Well I don't think they'd have fitted a clear fog at the rear. ;)

Looking very nice mate. :thumbsup:

Is it illegal? Doesn't it still light red? If it does still light red does it still make it illegal just for having a clear cover?

well people are soon thinking these are how it comes out of the factory :P

I haven't got an Apexi induction kit, I'm looking to buy an Envy kit as I am well impressed with the guys up there.

The light shone pink as I'm still trying to locate someone who makes a red bulb or one that shines red with the fitment for the foglight, its like a enlarged 501 bulb (front sidelight).

I originally painted the bulb using my mums nail varnish but on the MOT the bulb got gradually whiter and whiter as it burnt it off :lol:

Be interested in your findings with the bulb mate - I got through and MOT with mine sprayed red.

I used foliatec plastic spray - its on the edge of pinkness but still acceptable - Ideally though I'd replace with a red LED one.

And Moffmo - stop whining - its the P1, thunder grey lot that help you when parts fall of yours!

Got to give it to you Matty, that is one of the most tastefully modified cars I have EVER seen on this forum, sheer class through and through! :yes:

Needless to say I love it! :thumbsup:

Very nice :drool::drool:

Those darn light's are everywhere ..... who's got a set for sale?

** could you take a picture of them with the indicators on etc so I can see what the rest look like :thumbsup: **

Yeah these aint the super cool LEDs then as the others have different for each section and more varied design if i remember. And the really cool ones are the ones No one seems to be able to source!

The indicators and other lights are normal, like yours

So it's just the brake light :wacko:

I would have prefered the whole lot :(

Does anybody know if they exist?

[edit] Are these them?

Edited by DaveSR

Just the same basically, its only the sidelights and the brakelight that are LED.

Thanks for all the comments, now who wants to make me a Signature? :D

(Some pics in the Arty Farty post aswell if you get bored)

[edit] Are these them?

I think we all would have done, but it's still something a little different to other things available on the market. I'm sure however a competent car electrician would be able to rig something up for the indicators so they were LED too, but that's something i've not looked into

Looking really nice, top stuff :thumbsup:

[edit] Are these them?

I think we all would have done, but it's still something a little different to other things available on the market. I'm sure however a competent car electrician would be able to rig something up for the indicators so they were LED too, but that's something i've not looked into

i was gonna do it but im too lazy

yes nice - how it should be

and you've just made my mind up on the blitz exhaust :D love it

!Removed! hell, a tarted up Yaris that I *don't* mind (apart from the red calipers ;))

No "Barry" tat, no lexus lights, roof spoilers or scissor doors .. :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links