Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toc Rolla On Ebay...umm...

big_bad_ant

Dont know if anyones posted this up yet but i spotted someones car...on eBay...its knowlson's

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/COROLLA-SR-4AGZE-CON...1QQcmdZViewItem

i know youve been trying to sell it or some time but is eBay the best option? if i was u, i wouldnt let that go for less than £4500 -£5k mate.

good luck anyway.... one rolla is leaving now... :crybaby: :P

I only put the car up for sale on friday on eBay and autotrader! I have had it up for sale in my sig but up till last friday that was the only place it was!

I have had some calls over the weekend from the trader :thumbsup:

I also did a for sale post on TOC dude My Motor :thumbsup:

oh i see... didnt see that, my bad...

got any other project cars line up then?? hehe

:thumbsup:

standard...ish :lol:

i think the only car out there thats pretty quick and with looks is the integra type r DC5 atm... just a lil input, i like it anyway, or if u can wait a bit, think the civic dominator would be a beast.

they both look wicked standard.

:thumbsup:

Nope not this time!! Next car stays standard....ish

I said that when I got my S2000 .. :lol:

I did have a look at a couple of dc5's, before I found my new car! Top motors

So you have your new car already then? :blink: If so, what is it and what swung you from the DC5 to it? I'm interested 'cos I really like the DC5 and would be interested in one.... one day! :lol:

So you have your new car already then? :blink: If so, what is it and what swung you from the DC5 to it? I'm interested 'cos I really like the DC5 and would be interested in one.... one day! :lol:

The DC5 is very very nice the seats are probably the best I have ever sat in, The main reason I was put off was the look of it and that rear spolier for some reason I just dont like it. and without it makes the car look a bit pants :lol: The drive of the car is great and feels very tight in corners I would recomend getting one But I have had my fun in a quick Fwd Car

The new car I have found just ticks all my boxes at the moment and is much better then the DC5 in my view :thumbsup: I am not saying what it is just yet as I want to have get it first :lol::lol:

The DC5 is very very nice the seats are probably the best I have ever sat in, The main reason I was put off was the look of it and that rear spolier for some reason I just dont like it. and without it makes the car look a bit pants :lol: The drive of the car is great and feels very tight in corners I would recomend getting one But I have had my fun in a quick Fwd Car

The new car I have found just ticks all my boxes at the moment and is much better then the DC5 in my view :thumbsup: I am not saying what it is just yet as I want to have get it first :lol::lol:

Cheers for that! Well we look forward to seeing what you came up with!

Cheers for that! Well we look forward to seeing what you came up with!

I know, I know !! :lol:

Don't tempt fate man, I didn't wanna say either until my car was on the drive.

And you don't want a DC5, check my siggy for details :)

I know what he's getting, I know what he's getting .. !! :lol:

But I have had my fun in a quick Fwd Car

ok... so thats a start...we know that it'll be either rear wheel or 4wheel...ummm... jap for sure...

some rear wheel choices...

silvia s13, or the very nice s15? s2k? AE86? RX7?

some 4 wheel drive choices...

evo 6? skyline R32GTR? scooby sti? pulser GTI-R?

errr...eerrrr. Reliant Robin (the ultimate three wheel machine)

any of thee above?

some rear wheel choices...

silvia s13, or the very nice s15? s2k? AE86? RX7?

some 4 wheel drive choices...

evo 6? skyline R32GTR? scooby sti? pulser GTI-R?

any of thee above?

It is definitely one of those cars :lol::lol::thumbsup:

ok, im one step closer...

i think u'll go for rear wheel...

yep, thats what i thought!! :lol:

i had a go on one of them as my mates got one, it was quite nice to drive but i was too scared too push it round roundabouts as im not an expert on drifting...

but i do prefer the s15, they look well nice :drool: still a bit expensive for me at the mo though.

I have been to a couple of garages with s15's there very very nice and a great drive the inside is great but..... no it's not one of them..... or is it.....

:lol: honda beat!!! haha

my mates got one of them, they are quite nippy round town or country roads but when they are on motorway they are useless. fun lil car, my mate had a mugen zorst put on it.

there was a honda beat stand at JAE last year, and there was only two cars there including my mates one :P

sorry about the size, but the lil silver one is my mates beat. and theres my rolla next to the GT4.

DSCF0057copy.jpg

seen u once at the JAE2004 but can just about seeing u in a silvia..