Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Kent Cams

joni

does any body know how much it will cost to fit high lift cams to my 1995 1.3 16v corolla and what power gain can i hope for if used with induction kit stainless exhaust system and induction kit? cheers :eek:

fast road cams will usually give about 9-12 bhp improvement over standard altho this obviously varies from engine to engine, and cost between 300 - 500 quid depending on whether they are regrinds or new cams. i know that piper do toyota cams too, and have heard that theyre a bit better in terms of power increase than kent cams. dunno if anyone out there could verify this?? :unsure:

Hello mate,

Piper are pretty good a friend of mine has a pair in his Gti and it made a good different in power and i believe it was around the 14 bhp after a few runs on a rolling road to set them up,That said if you are doing a induction kit dont mess about make sure you get a decent one!!! Like K&N ive got one on my Gti and its doing well as for a exhaust shop around!I know there is a company in essex that will custom build u a system with any style tail for around 185 quid,But i cant remember what its called?But i will find out and post it later for ya.

Max Res Saxokiller

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links