Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A Couple Of Things That Annoy Me

LORD_ED

1: petit filous they are nice but why , oh why so small??

2: sky, now mr murdoch i knew what channels everything was on so why u change the channel numbers, whats the point, whats it achieve

1. They need to make large petit filous.... but would they then be grande filous?

2. Isnt it for the new HD channels or something? But yeah, totally pointless, I dont know where any of the music channels are now - I know they used to be 440 onwards! :lol:

I thought they did make bigger pots of petit filous at some point??

Oh and yeah we got free freeview too... oh well...

Sky is a total rip off....

Hundreds of channels of crap and repeats!!!

NTL :D Sky sports on channel 40, 41, 42. Premiership Plus on 900

all for a very reasonable price when bundeled with 2 meg internet and phone line.

All you need :thumbsup:

:o they moved the music channels?well it shows how long ago i last watched tv o well. I hate how now I have to press the green button to access the skyplus stuff instead of 0 like it used to be now 0 comes up with "adult channels"

:o they moved the music channels?well it shows how long ago i last watched tv o well. I hate how now I have to press the green button to access the skyplus stuff instead of 0 like it used to be now 0 comes up with "adult channels"

Yeah, how daft is that! Sky+ was always the up on the channel hop and ok.... now you have to think "must press green, must press green"

Although the "press green during a trailer for a reminder" is pretty cool, although it needs to be record for Sky+ peeps me thinks! :thumbsup:

Well i know they have moved the adult channels to keep them all together, i think they are going for some kind of structured layout to the menu! It was kind of there before but there were a few anomilies! We've had Sky+ a while, its awesome! Freeview only upstairs though...

And Petit Filous... They should do it in a catering volume container! :drool:

And you are calling Rob "Ghey" :lol::lol::lol:

Even worse - why are Munch Bunch Drinky+ so tiny?? I could drink a litre of that stuff! <_< :lol:

1: They sell big versions of the same fromage frais, but its not called petit filous. Will show you next time we are out buying stuff at Makro :thumbsup:

2: Get freeview :thumbsup::lol:

Petit Filous is great for kids (probably the target market), just the right size for a 2 year old!

We got a freeview hard disk recorder at christmas, this thing is excellent. No more missed episodes of the Mighty Boosh (apart from when they change the schedules) and I no longer have to stay up late because some low budget film has just started on 5 (why do I get drawn into VanDam films so easily :blink: ), plus I get to watch TV when I want to, not when it's convenient for the broadcasters.

i thought they did make big petit filous like a tub twice the size of the normal one, but what's stopping you eating a full 4 pack??

Anyone know when Sky HD actually comes out - I tried calling the number on the hd channels but they don't have a clue...

i thought they did make big petit filous like a tub twice the size of the normal one, but what's stopping you eating a full 4 pack??

Thats a piggy thing to do.... at least if you have one large one you can say you ate one, sounds better than "I ate 4 small ones" :lol::lol:

Anyone know when Sky HD actually comes out - I tried calling the number on the hd channels but they don't have a clue...

Not sure but maybe this Digital Spy article says something about it?

And you are calling Rob "Ghey" :lol::lol::lol:

:lol:

ill bring you a pot on the nurburg trip Ed

cheers dude as long as you dont smear it over yourself and expect me to lick it off............ again

There's a rumour that because Sky doesn't have World Cup showing rights (it is all terrestrial) they are holding off launching the HD service until a deal has been done with the BBC.

I think Auntie wants a HD satellite channel so there is some negotiating to be done.

Paul.

There's a rumour that because Sky doesn't have World Cup showing rights (it is all terrestrial) they are holding off launching the HD service until a deal has been done with the BBC.

I think Auntie wants a HD satellite channel so there is some negotiating to be done.

Paul.

Lets hope they sort it for the World Cup as football matches tend to look rubbish on standard sky when plugged into a HD plasma.

Rich explained this all to me - we've got a HD TV so he's eagerly anticipating HD Sky...

Dont you need a HD Box as well - they're bringing one out soon I think - so you cant get the HD channels without a HD box and subscription?

Rich explained this all to me - we've got a HD TV so he's eagerly anticipating HD Sky...

Dont you need a HD Box as well - they're bringing one out soon I think - so you cant get the HD channels without a HD box and subscription?

Aye, thats what everyone is waiting for news on - rumor is the box will cost around 300 of the queens english pounds and an extra tenner on the subscription, in which case it better be dam good!

I've tried streaming HD content through my xbox 360 and its definitely miles ahead of SD....

Aye, thats what everyone is waiting for news on - rumor is the box will cost around 300 of the queens english pounds and an extra tenner on the subscription, in which case it better be dam good!

I've tried streaming HD content through my xbox 360 and its definitely miles ahead of SD....

10 squid more? holy :censor: its already a hefty con for what you get... I only ever use sky for sport and even then its not very often. I think telly is a bit naff in general anyway and sky is just a wealth of reruns.