Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jae - Who Is Going?

HKS_TC_Corolla_GTi

Chaps

I will be at JAE at Billing on the 26th and 27th with my Corolla GTi. I will most likely to be on the Fensport stand (Next to TOC) alongside Dawesy's Corolla GTi in a wane attempt to dwarf it.

How many of you guys are going to make the trip and who can I hope to meet?

It would be good to see some liked minded peeps even if it is just once a year. I hear that this year will be even bigger - I blame 'The Fast & The Furious' myself.

My Corolla will also be up for sale if anyone is interested - 'Baby Forces Sale' will be the advertisement which is actually true!

Nad

Nad

ill be up there saturday and sunday mate.

your car must be mental, what turbo you running in it?

im in for both days to.

how much are you selling your gti for?

4agzte?? never thought you could twincharge like that, maybe an interesting project in my cynos!! people have the 4agze or 4agte but not both. what power could you get out of the engine?

ill have to have a look when im at JAE & talk to fensport & yourself.

J

Thread moved as it isn't only in reference to the Family car forum and in an attempt to keep all JAE posts near each other.

:)

Thanks

Emma

Guys, not aiming to be a party pooper and thanks for the thought BUT if you'ld looked at the thread called JAE STAND Places this has already been thought of.

If you'ld like to attend please add your name to that thread so we can add your names to the others who've thankfully found it....

Kaz...

If you can make it come and park up on the TOC stand, as you'll soon find out it's more the merrier in here and its always good to put names to faces, this years going to be a monster with some awesome cars on show and a few surprises to boot....

I'll be there from Friday onwards but with the the Lex not the Carina

The Carina will sparkle when I've finished :rolleyes:

Did you finish of the rest of your car with Meguiars or are there still the patches I did :lol::lol:

found out today im gunna have to make an early leave on sunday (noonish). my cvousins are coming over from the cayman islands and i have to see them, not seen them in a few years. still gunna be there for the saturday night fireworks/pissup though! wayhey

I'll be there, meeting some guys at Toddington services on the M1 at 9:30 (Sat morn) if anyone wants to cruise (although the skyline, fairlady, gs300 and my little rolla are not renowned for 'cruising'....... :bye: ) but your all welcome.

Hey Nad.... i'll be the first to make a silly offer...wanna swap ? :rolleyes::lol:

Chaps

I will be at JAE at Billing on the 26th and 27th with my Corolla GTi. I will most likely to be on the Fensport stand (Next to TOC) alongside Dawesy's Corolla GTi in a wane attempt to dwarf it.

Dont want to be rude but no chance, i've driven the beast and wimped out well before the full power was reached, i will be driving it to the show (radiator willing)

I could get very attached to it :wub:

Tricky but my money's still on Nads, the 3sgte is very powerfull but Nads supercharger will kick it off the line and then the Turbo will take over, so even Dawsey has more power at the wheels by the time he's caught up Nads Turbo will have taken over and they'll be level pegging, throw a few bends into the equation and i reckon its done and dusted, but in a straight line..... now thats a different matter, maybe ????

no a 4a-gze twin charger

which means in the power/weight ratio it will win hands down, but as for brute force, well i dunno......