Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ntl=scum

knowlson

:censor: RIGHT

I have had enough of NTL they are a bunch of useless :censor: : The vetting of new employees must be “Can you count to 10 yes well you have the job” They seem to only employ the worst people humanity has to offer and I think most people that work there have been born of parents that took part in inter family love!!! you know what I am saying ;)

Also the engineers that they have are just a bunch of hateful :censor: ing lowlifes that where probably photo copier engineers before and have no idea what they are doing. They probably need to be told to EAT & SLEEP

I hate NTL and soon will be having the system ripped from my house and having SKY installed!

And I hope that anyone that works there kills themselves! (not really but you get the idea) You are no good to anyone being on this planet you seem for some reason to believe that working for NTL gives you the god given right to have no people skills at all, I have no idea where the farcical world that you live in is, this strange planet that makes NTL always right!! but if I find it I will burn it to the ground and I wont pee on it to put it out.

Ahhhh

Rant over

I needed that as you can tell I don’t like NTL at the moment. If anyone works at NTL on TOC I am sorry this is not aimed at you just NTL as a company.

You sound supprised ?

It's been a long process of them being rubbish, it's been all in the press ..

We have NTL for ages and ages, a couple of years ago we had a big problem and that took 3 months to sort out. I was told at the time that I was banned from calling the phone line :lol: As I did go a bit crazy when speaking to one of the phone :censor:

This time they have just proved to be the incompetent butt monkeys I thought they where, but it's my fault really I became complacent while it was working and forgot how :censor: they really are :angry:

We have them.... Theyre crap!! :ffs: They dont know how to do their jobs and have been taking double the money from us for the past 3 years and are moaning when we want a refund!!! :censor:

They might get better once the Blueyonder Merger/take over comes to fruition... I've been with Blueyonder for years and can't fault them 1 little bit.

I like NTL - find me another provider who will do 10Mb Broadband and Phoneline for 25 quid*...

Plus the phoneline is crystal clear - whereas BT was as crackly as hell for me....

However there customer service / engineers can be rubbish and I wouldnt touch the TV service with a barge pole as sky + is streets ahead.

* Requires haggling....

I find NTL great value for money.

If you can do without "PlayerCam" and "Fan Commetary" and other features your not going to use , ok maybe Iwould record with sky+, NTL is very good value for money. Even managing to undercut Sky for Premiership Plus.

The internet is pretty much uncapped as they can't enforce it lol and the phoneline has had no faults.

When I move into my own home I will certainly chose NTL again, when it's working its excelent value for money and they are usually very helpfull but it is frustrating when it's not working... I hve never been without service for more than a few days.

Our internet (NTL surprise surprise!) has been playing up something chronic recently... its supposed to be a 4meg service I think.... but its so bloody slow.... my Grandma could do it quicker! :rolleyes:

I've been happy with my NTL service. Had issues with my old Ambit 120 not being able to cope when upgraded to 10MB, but I called NTL and was barely on the phone 5 mins and already had an engineer booked to come the very next day. He arrived, and, again, barely 5 mins passed I had a brand new 250 modem, and my conection problems were fixed.

Only issue I have with them is that tech support is based in the Indian Call Centre of Doom. Even so, the heavy regional Indian accents didn't slow the call down too much, we still managed to communicate well enough for the call to be quick.

No problems here with NTL for the past 5 years. Have their 10meg broadband, phone and tv package. Did prefer the layout with Sky but used to NTL and have it running through my pc via XP media edition so no need for sky+.

Have heard lots of complaints about them but personally can't fault them and very competitive prices.

Sorry to hear your having grief.