Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Women Drivers Eh?

knowlson

Seen plenty of blokes having a shave whilst driving on their way to work too. :lol:

A car is a dangerous limp of metal in the wrong hands.
:laughing:

no!

it was that one (i couldnt find it) where a bloke complains about a women doing her make up, made him swerve, dropped his cellphone into his coffee braced in his lap, which meant he had to stop steering with his knee, dropping the razor etc...

no!

it was that one (i couldnt find it) where a bloke complains about a women doing her make up, made him swerve, dropped his cellphone into his coffee braced in his lap, which meant he had to stop steering with his knee, dropping the razor etc...

Hehe :P

Been in a Taxi where the driver was reading a bodybuilding magazine while driving...needless to say we got out as fast as we could. It was in spain mind you...

Whats wrong with a bit of multitasking?

thats just it.... some women believe theyre far better at multi tasking than they actually are :lol:

eg. i once got driven off the road onto a pavement by a woman who had to look at the stereo in order to change her tape while she was cornering on the OTHER side of the road lmao....and she still hit me looool

havin said that some ppl just cant drive so doin the one thing is too much >< :lol:

Whats wrong with a bit of multitasking?

Yeah ! I can light me pipe while driving with me elbows ! Never hit nuttin yet :eek::thumbsup:

She should be banned then the road will be safer. Well its slightly safer than using a handsfree kit

Stupid :censor:

I also agree she should of been given a worse penalty.

Women are good at multi-tasking but thats just pure stupidatity imho!