Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Run Flat Tyre T180

druand

How do you identify Run Flats? My car was advertised with these but I can't tell if they are or not. They areYokahama but nowhere does it say on the sidewall anything about runflat.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bothwell_buyer

• Hoovie

• sywy

• Parts-King

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Because the tyres are just normal tyres , the run flat part is just a support band inside on the alloy , most other cars with run flats have hardened sidewall run flat tyres , thats the best system.

How do you identify Run Flats? My car was advertised with these but I can't tell if they are or not. They are Yokahama but nowhere does it say on the sidewall anything about runflat.

The run flats are only fitted to the 18 inch tyre on the T180/SR180

If you don't have that model, then you don't have run flats! ;)

Visiting the US recently I came across this 2009 RAV in a very fetching colour;

IMG_0549.jpg

The point is that I was impressed with these two tone 18" wheels. I don't know if they were run flats but they did have the TPMS which is popular over there;

IMG_0550.jpg

Off topic but while I'm on the subject of US, I hired this Nissan Cashcow (which they call a Rogue) and it had a 2.5 litre petrol with a CVT gearbox. My memories of such things are from early Micras and they were dreadful things but this was perfect. It would hold the revs at 1500 most of the time and it returned low 30s mpg (our gallons) which I think is OK. Now if the new RAV diesel is anywhere near as good then it will make a very good auto option.

IMG_0555.jpg

Just to finish, I don't know what this is but it looked nice and the colour was superb;

IMG_0552.jpg

Comes with a 3.5L V6... :drool:

Looks like a cheaper 'new shape' Lexus RX450 (Toyota and Lexus share a few cars in the US)

Is that what it is?!!!

Well it was really nice looking from all angles - looks a bit like the new Avensis which IMHO is a very good looking car (looks bronze there but it was actually rather greener than that);

IMG_0553.jpg

Lexus 450h

329922717654356x236.jpg

Toyota Venza

IMG_0553.jpg

(Can't seem to find a bigger Lexus photo!)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links