Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Drool

Fidgits

Okay, so most audi's look the same (excluding the hairdresser special TT) and that look is pretty dull...

But while shopping for a 2001 RS4, which while not exciting to look at (what german estate is?) with 380bhp through all 4 wheels, is a pretty impressive car...

I came across a 2003 RS6...

61354-4.jpg

and while it certainly is an agressive version of the dull audi look...

61354-3.jpg

Under the bonnet is a 4.2 litre V8 Twin Turbo that churns out 450bhp as standard!

0-60 in 4.5 seconds but with 560Nm of torque - you know its going to pull like a train all the way to the 155mph limiter!

That has to be the ultimate sleeper! :drool:

Always wanted one .. I've driven a 1.8 TDi and it felt reasonable for a big car .. I can only imagine what the RS is like.

I once raced on when my MR2 was running "perfect", it was like i was stationary, I don't think he even noticed I was there.

V.Cool cars :yes: But not much good as a sleeper. Too many badges, bulges and bodykit to make anyone think its a normal audi.

Would like to have a go in one :D

as much as i love the RS range, why oh why dont they do an RS3, its a nice sleeper, but not the best, yes the styling is toned down but still its got massive wheels, slared arches, huge twin tailpipes and huge front and rear splitters

Shame they are 30k...

i can actually remember seeing one in Italy, it pulled out of a petrol station onto a motorway and gunned it! sounded lush (very briefly)

the noise is amazing .. and seeing all four wheels kicking up dust is great.

I didn't realise it was an RS till he coged it. And then I saw the large rear wheels - quickly getting smaller.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links