Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Snow

cfc1

During last night Mr. Snow has paid us a visit, and he is still visiting us now, its coming down thick and fast and we have around 8" of lying snow.

Since this thread will be useless without pictures, and my digi cam isn't working (if anyone wants to donate a new one to me, feel free), here is a nice picture of Mr. Snow.

0843175028.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

just come inside for a warm, put me driveshafts and suspention back on in the bloddy snow............ my hands are blue :(

Just a wee bit of snow here! I phoned into work as I can't get my car out and they were moaning at me?! What am I meant to do? Walk the 10 miles? No way!

My car stuck

Carstuck.jpg

My dads car (Yaris :D )

Dadscar.jpg

My brother indicating how deep it is next to his car (Yaris T-Sport :D )

Raysknee.jpg

And, finally, a wee bit of a good road!

Theroad.jpg

:thumbsup:

Thought I'd Add my photo of my car, and yes i know its not a Yaris, Its an MG, but i do also have a new shape yaris too, parked over the way!

mymgsnow.jpg

Nice 1!!! I think your place of work is having a giraffe personally, some people are just idiots! Where i work if the snow's really bad we get told not to come in, and that's in a town centre pretty much!! :D

tried to go to the shop.. can't get the car out of the drive :lol:.. and my mrs has to go to work about 4pm.

We got the same conditions as Ryan has.

I think your place of work is having a giraffe personally, some people are just idiots!

Too rite mate, what do they (Morrisons) think this is? El Dorado?

Well observed earpl, he is awake and he's just pointed out he looks pregnant in that photo. I've abandoned my car about 1/2 mile away so I'm away to try and get that out. :thumbsup:

Tranny van. Just the job for a good old drift laugh in the snow. It's been ages, enjoy

No wonder your stuck ryan, look at the pic of the road,lol it goes one way and you go the other.hahaha :P

No wonder your stuck ryan, look at the pic of the road,lol it goes one way and you go the other.hahaha :P

Yeeeaaahhh! :cheers::wheelchair::laughing:

Grrr. I spent all yesterday changing the gearbox on my discovery so i could play in the snow, and it never happened. I`ll have to go find some mud now instead :ffs:

pahh... no point taking pics from your house.. you really have to be out in it to take em properly.. even though were were actually stuck in the middle of no where near Kendal in the mountains!...

b77467f5d94d2bd54dda56922a517359.th.jpg

I was at my folks over the weekend. Snow up to the front number plate, snow down to the front number plate and all you could see of the wheels were the top inch of the tyres... I'll post up a pic later - I haven't got my camera here.

Needless to say, I have custody of the Hilux ( :D ) as there was no way I could clear the 2 miles of track between their house and tarmac'd road.

The drive down from Aberfeldy to Glasgow was fine, but the first couple of miles could best be described as "interesting"...

A

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links